Provia 400F bulk roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Thanks to Ruey Loon's tip off, some of us have discussed it and would like to provide 2 alternatives.

One that is to approach established retailers like John 3:16 or CP to order on our behalf...but be warned though...nothing's for free thus we'll get it @ more than $135 + GST!

Another is through Clubsnap. Here, the toughest part will be to place trust on a certain individual and pay that person upfront. I suppose being a Clubsnap member I assume you'll be more with the guys here. No extra charges will be added, i.e. you'll be paying S$135 + GST for each can.

Too good to be true? There's a catch though...those who decide to take the second alternative will have to trust the person as no receipt will be issue but an email to confirm payment will be sent to the payee.

Hm...I talk as if I know that fella...well I've 'volunteered' myself to be $$ collector...so those who are interested with the 2nd alternative, please reply to this post.

Bear in mind, this is a special favour done for Clubsnap members. We don't get anything out of it!

So it's take it; or leave it!

To start the ball rolling, I'm eyeing @ 2 cans!

Ruey Loon: Can I collect the cheque, i.e. payable to Fuji S'pore instead of cash from the payees? If yes, it'll make life alot easier for all of us! ;)

heya, my suggestion is to create a list, then cut and paste and add on to the bottom, something like this.

1) Bluestrike x 2 cans
2) Fundee x 2 cans
3) docile x 1 can
4) Richard x 1 can

Can can!! .. oopss.. thats 1 can too many can.. arggghh!!!

Ok ok.. me ONE can. :p

Originally posted by Edmund
Can can!! .. oopss.. thats 1 can too many can.. arggghh!!!

Ok ok.. me ONE can. :p

Wow you only want one....... Tot that is your Fav film.....
More more!! order more more!!!hehhee....

Originally posted by Bluestrike

Wow you only want one....... Tot that is your Fav film.....
More more!! order more more!!!hehhee....
Nope.. my favourite film is Velvia (remember my fav photo of 2001? that was shot with Velvia), nothing comes close to that now.. ;) (ok ok, maybe Kodak 100VS which i also like, but I don't usually use it for Nature & Wildlife). Besides... I have quite a few rolls of 400F in my fridge at the moment..

PS: WARNING!! Don't put Velvia slides next to Provia 400F slides on a lightbox.... that will be the end of Provia 400F as your favourite film... :p :p :p

i sum it up.. correct??

1) Bluestrike x 2 cans
2) Fundee x 2 cans
3) docile x 1 can
4) Richard x 1 can
5) ninelives x 1can
6) Edmund x 1can
7) Derek (hackie) x 1 can

Originally posted by Edmund

PS: WARNING!! Don't put Velvia slides next to Provia 400F slides on a lightbox.... that will be the end of Provia 400F as your favourite film... :p :p :p

hAHHAA......ok ok thanks for the reminder! hehhee....I'll try not to put the two film together!!! hehhehe

Anyway, Hackie, 1 can can load abt 22rolls of abt 33-35 exposures!

1) Bluestrike x 2 cans
2) Fundee x 2 cans
3) docile x 1 can
4) Richard x 1 can
5) ninelives x 1 can
6) Edmund x 1 can
8) kongg x 1 can
9) rueyloon x 2 cans
10) Adam Goi x 2 cans

Opps, I missed out Adam's post the first time round. :p

1) Bluestrike x 2 cans
2) Fundee x 2 cans
3) docile x 1 can
4) Richard x 1 can
5) ninelives x 1 can
6) Edmund x 1 can
8) kongg x 1 can
9) rueyloon x 2 cans
10) Adam Goi x 2 cans
11) kianern x 1 can
12) megaweb x 1 can

heya, as I've stated earlier, if you want it, is it possible for you to cut and paste the earlier list and just add your nick below?

Originally posted by Richard
1) Bluestrike x 2 cans
2) Fundee x 2 cans
3) docile x 1 can
4) Richard x 1 can
5) ninelives x 1 can
6) Edmund x 1 can
8) kongg x 1 can
9) rueyloon x 2 cans
10) Adam Goi x 2 cans
11) kianern x 1 can
12) megaweb x 1 can

heya, as I've stated earlier, if you want it, is it possible for you to cut and paste the earlier list and just add your nick below?

Hm...16 cans so far...we'll need another 26 to make up the balance...;p

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Hm...16 cans so far...we'll need another 26 to make up the balance...;p

Come on...... only 16... still very far from the target.....

Come on... people, I'm sure that there will be more people interested in it........

Status
Not open for further replies.