Protection for dslr in bag

Jan 31, 2010
Hello all,

I'd like to ask, for those who carry their dslr with their normal bags, what do you use to protect the dslr? My bag has other stuffed like books and papers and I'm the kind of person who would like to dump everything in one bag before going out (without a dedicated bag for dedicated purpose)

just wanna know any recommendations for protection :)

thanks in advance for your inputs!

Hello all,

I'd like to ask, for those who carry their dslr with their normal bags, what do you use to protect the dslr? My bag has other stuffed like books and papers and I'm the kind of person who would like to dump everything in one bag before going out (without a dedicated bag for dedicated purpose)

just wanna know any recommendations for protection :)

thanks in advance for your inputs!

I dumped my Samsung NX10 and Fuji HS10 in a bag full of wet fruits more than twice and the camera is still shooting pictures today.

I dumped my cameras in a box that had an mATX pc casing and hand-carried the box back home and the cameras had nothing more than a nick at the side of their bodies.

you can get one of those neoprene cases from mass sales or a lowepro toploader if u really need to put your camera into something before you put it into ur bag

you can get one of those neoprene cases from mass sales or a lowepro toploader if u really need to put your camera into something before you put it into ur bag

agreed, they cost around S$15-20 only, and give u at least some protection since u dump ur camera without any padding with not so camera friendly items lol :p

agreed, they cost around S$15-20 only, and give u at least some protection since u dump ur camera without any padding with not so camera friendly items lol :p

I settled for the neoprene case, other than the fact it looks REALLY weird, it does the job just fine :)