Prosumer To DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u really want to buy dslr..get nikon D70

"everyone is talking abt it..." anyway I'm a white jedi :)

majere2sg said:
Since you posted in a fujifilm forum, then S2pro or the upcoming S3pro of course.. :D
Are you prepared to spend thousands and thousands on a DSLR ? :devil:

S3 Pro? Any idea when it is arriving? Is there any published specs of the camera. It should be using the Fujifilm SuperCCD, which is supposed to be somewhat better than ordinary CCD.

majere2sg said:
Since you posted in a fujifilm forum, then S2pro or the upcoming S3pro of course.. :D
Are you prepared to spend thousands and thousands on a DSLR ? :devil:

Budget at 2.3k....

Spyder_Web said:
How much will this S3pro cost?? :think:

Very likely to exceed your budget by alot. Should be around the region of 6K? :dunno:

Brother, as mentioned in my PM to you, please re-consider. :)

i think save up for S3Pro la... if not take D2h or D1x.... hahahahha

D70 You'll probably spend about $4000 finally.

S3Pro Closer to $6000.

S20Pro max out at $2000.

Please consider wisely. Money doen't grow on trees, not in Singapore, at least. :)

yowch said:
D70 You'll probably spend about $4000 finally.

S3Pro Closer to $6000.

S20Pro max out at $2000.

Please consider wisely. Money doen't grow on trees, not in Singapore, at least. :)

So which path should I go stick to Prosumer or DSLR......now I'm getting confused.....?//!@#$%&()*(

Advise Please............................ :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Spyder_Web said:
So which path should I go stick to Prosumer or DSLR......now I'm getting confused.....?//!@#$%&()*(

Advise Please............................ :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
How would a DSLR change your present shooting style? If any.

Spyder_Web said:

As per my PM, for now, still to a Prosumer until you are fully comfortable with what it has to offer, and then by then, you are ready, then maybe you can consider up-grading?

Status
Not open for further replies.