Prosumer Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm, how about the sony one?

or the canon S3IS?

synapseman said:
EOS5D & D200 are considered prosumer?

I was thinking somewhere along the lines of Panasonic FZ-30.

Same here.. Prosumers i was thinking along the lines of S3IS, FZ-30 etc..
I think S3IS is pretty good, considering lens quality, the IS, and the zoom ;)

Canon S3 IS is pretty good all round.
Or the Sony offerings, the DSC-D series.

zcwnfx said:
hmmmm, how about the sony one?

or the canon S3IS?

Sony prosumer?
Personal preference :think:
ex F-series and current R-series.
F828 still looks updated, I think:bsmilie:
and serving me well.:lovegrin:

Canon A620/S70/S80/G6/Pro1
Panasonic FZ7/FZ30
Sony F828
Nikon 8800

Actually, if you can find a Konica-Minolta Dimage A2 (not A200) with grip, at a cheap price, it's worth considering. Think I've seen someone selling on Buy/Sell.

I still think that the panasonic FZ-30 has the best quality lens among all prosumers. :thumbsup:

HydroPoP said:
I still think that the panasonic FZ-30 has the best quality lens among all prosumers. :thumbsup:

unfotunately we all know about the noise issue :sweat: haha.

synapseman said:
Actually, if you can find a Konica-Minolta Dimage A2 (not A200) with grip, at a cheap price, it's worth considering. Think I've seen someone selling on Buy/Sell.

I fully concur.

synapseman said:
A2 rocks!

mechanical zoom, 28-200mm lens, anti-shake, hi-res evf, intelligently designed knobs and switches - a delight to hold and use

get a entry level DSLR lah. worth the price. soon u will grow out of a prosumer already. then hard to sell prosumer also. cos i feel a prosumer is neither here nor there....

prosumer, sorry, okie i think prosumer cameras are going down in sales as entry level digital single reflex cameras (SLR) as falling in prices.

Not too sure what is your taste to a good camera, more zooms, pixels, anti shake features? what do you use it for and budget?

i actually used camera with anti-shake, its not as fantastic as you would believe to be. i jus saw a 3month old D50 full set selling in BnS for a must buy price... I think it cost as much as a prosumer.

After using my D70s, I cant get use to a prosumer... haa haa....the weight and the grip.

well, u see lah, a DSLR will cost more in terms of accessories. but it goes a longer way.

Status
Not open for further replies.