Pros and Cons between Canon and Nikon cameras/lenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JerChan

This is not ment to be another flame bait.

Just that after I've read so much about Canon and Nikon products, I just became more curious and was wondering what the pros from the respective camps think about their own equipment.

Views from Minolta, Yashica and Pentax users are welcomed too.

Was thinking of getting a 5700 later this year, but after fiddling around with my Yashica AF300 with 28 - 70mm lense, I got tempted to get something much better.:D

Can't decide between the two big players. Would get a D60 if I havd the money though!:bsmilie:

Ooooo guys, look, it's another one! :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

Originally posted by YSLee
Ooooo guys, look, it's another one!

Err...to all moderators/Admin, maybe we need to setup a team of Fire Fighters in here.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I suggest you get down to the shops and actually handle the cameras you have in mind and decide from there on. No amount to equipment talk over the screen will help you make the correct choice. Alternatively, you can join one of those SEED outings and handle fellow users' equipment.

Originally posted by JerChan

Just that after I've read so much about Canon and Nikon products, I just became more curious and was wondering what the pros from the respective camps think about their own equipment.

Was thinking of getting a 5700 later this year, but after fiddling around with my Yashica AF300 with 28 - 70mm lense, I got tempted to get something much better.:D

Can't decide between the two big players. Would get a D60 if I havd the money though!:bsmilie:

since your dream camera is a d60, haven't you answered your own question which system to choose?

Most people choose that particular system not based on what they read..

Most will buy same system as their friends that has interested in photography..

In a way, you two can share some equipment, particularly lens. If there is some doubt on how to use a function, someone close could help you..

Either this or some use that particular system becos they are given that system camera by father, uncle or brother.. Or a give from a friend.

If you dun belong to the above mentioned group... err..err... You got to make your own choice like which system is cheaper if cost is a concern... or which equipment have better support.. the list goes on and on...

http://www.photozone.de/2Equipment/manufact.htm

Oooooo boy! Stay tuned, folks! :D :rbounce: :devil: :angel:

Thanks...

It seems to me like that D60 is more popular that the D100.

well actually if I could I wd choose the s2 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.