Property agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
Sembawang
Is there any property agents in clubsnap.

Yes sir!
Reporting... How can i be of your service?:sweat:

melvin said:
Yes sir!
Reporting... How can i be of your service?:sweat:

I was thinking for joining as a property agents. I need some advise.

nicholas68 said:
I was thinking for joining as a property agents. I need some advise.
Wah, seriously I think the job as a property agent is no joke. Make sure you really can spare the time and weekends burnt, with no promise of any returns at all.

2100 said:
Wah, seriously I think the job as a property agent is no joke. Make sure you really can spare the time and weekends burnt, with no promise of any returns at all.

Depending on the type of properties u r doing not all weekends burnt lah... no promise of return but rewarding returns! ;)

2100 said:

I know property is not easy but the return are good. While I always believe that in life nothing is easy. Even taking a good photography is not a easy job.

Thank anyway if you have a property for sold in near future pls let me know.

Nicholas 96705712. Thank in advise.

nicholas68 said:
I know property is not easy but the return are good. While I always believe that in life nothing is easy. Even taking a good photography is not a easy job.

Thank anyway if you have a property for sold in near future pls let me know.

Nicholas 96705712. Thank in advise.

WOW:bigeyes: so fast start work:thumbsup: dont forget other then sell still got buy and rent!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.