Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Yes sir!
Reporting... How can i be of your service?:sweat:

Mar 3, 2004
nicholas68 said:
I was thinking for joining as a property agents. I need some advise.
Wah, seriously I think the job as a property agent is no joke. Make sure you really can spare the time and weekends burnt, with no promise of any returns at all.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
2100 said:
Wah, seriously I think the job as a property agent is no joke. Make sure you really can spare the time and weekends burnt, with no promise of any returns at all.
Depending on the type of properties u r doing not all weekends burnt lah... no promise of return but rewarding returns! ;)

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
Sembawang
2100 said:
I know property is not easy but the return are good. While I always believe that in life nothing is easy. Even taking a good photography is not a easy job.

Thank anyway if you have a property for sold in near future pls let me know.

Nicholas 96705712. Thank in advise.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
nicholas68 said:
I know property is not easy but the return are good. While I always believe that in life nothing is easy. Even taking a good photography is not a easy job.

Thank anyway if you have a property for sold in near future pls let me know.

Nicholas 96705712. Thank in advise.
WOW:bigeyes: so fast start work:thumbsup: dont forget other then sell still got buy and rent!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom