property agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

stl

Apr 7, 2002
Visit site
anyone knows how to be a property agent? where can i look on the net for info etc?

jus open up the newspaper... den look for some adverts.. norm first few pages lah

and u gotta pay a certain fee for their course... den go for Some CEHA course... to be certified.

Its boring.. dun bother to sign up or be one :)

RuthBaby said:
jus open up the newspaper... den look for some adverts.. norm first few pages lah

and u gotta pay a certain fee for their course... den go for Some CEHA course... to be certified.

Its boring.. dun bother to sign up or be one :)

why dun sign up or attend the course? being a agent dun need to attend meh? then how to be one?

sorrie ah
what i meant is.. dun be a property agent... lolz... the bloom for property is over.

u gotta sign up for 2 courses.
one is provided by the property office itself and the other is CEHA course. Which u need 3 passes in GCE O LEVELS...

you need to take CEHA if u want to be part of a listed agency.

you do not need to sign up for classes if you can get the notes and exam papers and self-study.

Being a property agent is like any other sales job - your product is not the property but yourself ie you gotta convince the homeowner to let u be the ONE to sell his property in the first place.

As for property boom being over - so what? Since when is a sales job easy? If you are interested & determined - go for it.

CEHA stands for? where can i get more info on this?

if dun go for any course, will the company take u in? but of cos i think internal training by the company will have rite?

stl said:
CEHA stands for? where can i get more info on this?

if dun go for any course, will the company take u in? but of cos i think internal training by the company will have rite?
its a must to enrol in the property classes provided by the property company.

http://www.ceha.com.sg/info-online.html

Aniwae CEHA means Cooper Ellinger Hollington Associates

Status
Not open for further replies.