Promotion at Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
1. Advertised in Straits Time, a DECT phone $29.90 and I went to Court and was told 'No stock'
2. Advertised again in LianHe for about $33. Went to the same Court and found the DECT phone with the price tag $29.90 struck onto the box.

Told the staff that I came earlier and was told 'No stock' and now I found the DECT phone with an old price tag.

I bought the DECT phone at $29.90

What is the implication? Why was I told 'No Stock'?.....

One possibility was that they were taken from other Courts which could not clear the promotion item. I will only be convinced if the can show me the inventory record.

Yappy

1. Advertised in Straits Time, a DECT phone $29.90 and I went to Court and was told 'No stock'
2. Advertised again in LianHe for about $33. Went to the same Court and found the DECT phone with the price tag $29.90 struck onto the box.

Told the staff that I came earlier and was told 'No stock' and now I found the DECT phone with an old price tag.

I bought the DECT phone at $29.90

One possibility was that they were taken from other Courts which could not clear the promotion item. I will only be convinced if the can show me the inventory record.

Yappy

In summary...

Enjoy your phone... :bsmilie:

Beware... The "actual price" on the tag is just a random number typed in by the employees. There's no such thing as actual price and sale price. The price shown IS the real price.

Beware... The "actual price" on the tag is just a random number typed in by the employees. There's no such thing as actual price and sale price. The price shown IS the real price.

Thank you bros for the advice. I actually felt that the staff did not tell me th truth!

"no stock' is only an excuse to attract you to buy other stuff!!!

Just don't feel good buying from Court....

Aren't you making a mountain out of a molehill? Perhaps they really did run out of stock when you went to buy. They could have replenished stocks later. These things happen all the time.
Don't sweat the small stuff.

Actually, I found that some electronic sales people have no slightest clue on what they are talking about. The amazing part is they say it with overflowing confidence. I've met at least two such cases in a month time (Harvey Norman and some SLS shop). Apparently those that I've met have more BS skill than actual sales knowledge.

Aren't you making a mountain out of a molehill? Perhaps they really did run out of stock when you went to buy. They could have replenished stocks later. These things happen all the time.
Don't sweat the small stuff.

Dear bros..

I really trusted them when they told me 'No stock'. I went there at the eleven hours the last round... at about 5pm on the last day of the promotion.
This time, I went on the first day and at about 1120am.

Just wanted to alert the rest of you. The 'no stock' may not be true!

Dear Yappy,

Perhaps the staff were eating snake and were too lazy to bother searching for stock for you. Sometimes it happens in Singapore, Malaysia, or any other place in the world. Nothing much you can do unless you are their supervisor. :bsmilie:

Seriously though, they could have made a serious mistake. People are human, after all. They err. Forgive and forget, eh?

P.S. And enjoy your phone!

1. One possibility was that they were taken from other Courts which could not clear the promotion item. I will only be convinced if the can show me the inventory record.

Yappy

For $29.90 you want them to show you their inventory record? Wow, your money must be very big huh! :bigeyes:

You're overreacting :nono:

It happens all the time, you're not special!! :bsmilie:

_

Dear Yappy,

Perhaps the staff were eating snake and were too lazy to bother searching for stock for you. Sometimes it happens in Singapore, Malaysia, or any other place in the world. Nothing much you can do unless you are their supervisor. :bsmilie:

Seriously though, they could have made a serious mistake. People are human, after all. They err. Forgive and forget, eh?

P.S. And enjoy your phone!

Thank you. I felt bad. After your note, I feel better.

Thanks bros..... you are right!

For $29.90 you want them to show you their inventory record? Wow, your money must be very big huh! :bigeyes:

I am a poor man. $29.90 is big to me.... btw are you from Courts?

You're overreacting :nono:

It happens all the time, you're not special!! :bsmilie:

_

So we should accept those rubbish? Improvement we looking at....felt that I was cheated. I felt bad even when cheated no matter how small the amount is!

Sob!sob!

same wat..i went to MEGA SPORTS SHOP at AMK central...walk in and ask for the All Condition Pants (Nike pants). Without thinking, he said "HO HAV!". I walked around and found wah-lah...there are some there...

I ask for Hiking Socks...No have..

I saw a cha-bor bagpack (very nice) and walk to the other section (where there salesguys chatting with each other) and ask for the deuter bag pricing, he said: "dunno...the person in charge of that section not there now". i ask what time is he coming back...he said again "dunno". then...i was ignored....sales guys carried on chatting among themselves again...

I walk out of the shop, gave up.

The boss just lost $60+$120+$30 worth of sales..

same wat..i went to MEGA SPORTS SHOP at AMK central...walk in and ask for the All Condition Pants (Nike pants). Without thinking, he said "HO HAV!". I walked around and found wah-lah...there are some there...

I saw a cha-bor bagpack (very nice) and walk to the other section (where there salesguys chatting with each other) and ask for the deuter bag pricing, he said: "dunno...the person in charge of that section not there now". i ask what time is he coming back...he said again "dunno". then...i was ignored....sales guys carried on chatting among themselves again...

nevermind... boss not around, what he dunno won't hurt him... :bsmilie:

I think they lose more after the posting... many may loose their job. They have attitude problem. The should wake up the company down they also down....

nevermind... boss not around, what he dunno won't hurt him... :bsmilie:

It hurts more. The boss depends and trusted them... but they just ... they company dies eventually... If you don't support the company, you don't support your job and U will eventually be out of job.. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.