Promoting free Photog service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i also thinking... in a more... err deeper way... but i scared wait i dio pah...

anyway if look back 2 weeks... maybe someone might be refreshed... or search Chinablack...

ortega said:
got char bo mah!

you dunno meh?
:dunno: char bo on what??
hope those events photog can still make a living..with the evolution
of so many free services.:sweat:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
actually i also thinking... in a more... err deeper way... but i scared wait i dio pah...
must be the cold weather, i noticed your change in thinking (deeper)

Hosea said:
:dunno: char bo on what??
hope those events photog can still make a living..with the evolution
of so many free services.:bsmilie:

willyfoo said:
Jeffrey Chung Models will be having their calendar launch @ DXO on the 6th Dec starting 10pm..
Girls will be performing on stage as well..

1. Models
2. girls performing on stage

What do you think?
If you arrange one with pots and pans, you think will have a list like that?

ai yo...relac la brudder

I guess when you enjoy what you see or shoot, you shoot better ??? :lovegrin:

I dun think they are obliged to turn in their shots?

Anyway, so many ppl, dunno who is who. After dat u act blur oso liddat. :bsmilie: A chance to boost ur portfolio oso no good? :D

that event has became like another CSers gathering...

don't you find strange, those who charge $$$ for wedding and events, go there and shoot for free.

Samples my head, this kind of pics use as samples? My foot.

event shooting can't really boost ur own portfolio but it sure can help u gain some experience in dealing with such situations and events.

that's about it. and to shoot for free is subjective. some like doing it and providing free services, which i believe is the direction photography is moving in(in sunny S'pore).

i for one, am never keen to do event photography and much worse, for free!:sweat:
no way!

hmm.. dun feel like taking sides..

but just wanted to state what i feel.. for the one by willy, its more like a gathering to me.. and we are not "required" to give ALL the photos.. just a couple of shots... i feel its more for the fun element that so many pp are going that the rest wanted to go..

its not exactly e same as the thread stated above.. :)

to each his own. one man's meat is another's poison.

event photography will be F.O.C in time to come.
i pity event photographers.

i believe F.O.C event photography is just tip of the iceberg. other genres will follow in soon at the rate some people are 'promoting' their 'photography'.

Hosea said:
:bigeyes: :bigeyes: just read that thread... surprised.
For this one , one Mod also volunteer :bigeyes:

hahaha.. you dont anyhow say wor.. They go there to supervise all the Cs member.

Cheesecake said:
to each his own. one man's meat is another's poison.

event photography will be F.O.C in time to come.
i pity event photographers.

i believe F.O.C event photography is just tip of the iceberg. other genres will follow in soon at the rate some people are 'promoting' their 'photography'.

:sweat: capitalizing talents.:sweat:smart biz ppl.::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.