Promote my photography website here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystech

Nov 10, 2013
Singapore
Hi all, I just started photography last year (almost a year now) and really like photography. I setup a website and fb page and I wonder if I can post in here to get supports etc huh? Don't want to post without asking.
Thanks

waiting for official reply? Generally soliciting facebook likes is not allowed here.

So, you post at Photo biz, can I assume you want to promote your photography service to your customers?

and why ask for likes from photographers? even you can get 10k facebook likes from photographers will not help much to your business, it will be much better get the facebook likes from your customers or people who might interested to engage your services.

and also, before you ask for facebook likes, you have to ask yourself, what do you have to make fans to like your facebook page?

and if you are not selling your photography service, let me know, I will move this thread to appropriate section for further discussion.

Hi thanks for replying. No I setting up hobby site and looking for photographers to join and upload their works etc (I know alot of such already)

More for amateur and of course professional.

Reason I asked because if it is not allowed then I don't post. No conflict better and I will just be sure.

Setting something like sell stock photos

Last edited:
Hi thanks for replying. No I setting up hobby site and looking for photographers to join and upload their works etc (I know alot of such already)

More for amateur and of course professional.

Reason I asked because if it is not allowed then I don't post. No conflict better and I will just be sure.

Setting something like sell stock photos
technically speaking, that is a commercial activity. since you are planing to sell stock photos. that is a big no no.

whether or not the photographers who sign up is amateur or professionals is irrelevant.

FYI, you might want to research more on set up stock photo library.

Status
Not open for further replies.