Project Superstar autograph session tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to expect a big screaming crowd as fan clubs for induvial superstars are there too. Will be great of you guys bring a ladder over there... ;)

kennyleong said:
Ready to expect a big screaming crowd as fan clubs for induvial superstars are there too. Will be great of you guys bring a ladder over there... ;)

Must be a tall ladder.... :bsmilie:

ray_stinger said:
dun use the ladder if you are going to be in the front rows...lol..else sure kenna big time by fellow photographers...be consider.. :D

This kind of event... you wont kenna from photographers. You kenna from the fans. :bsmilie:

Guys, bring 2 similiar ladders and a long sturdy plywood and we can form a platform for shooting! :bsmilie:

TopGun said:
This kind of event... you wont kenna from photographers. You kenna from the fans. :bsmilie:

Magix88 said:
Guys, bring 2 similiar ladders and a long sturdy plywood and we can form a platform for shooting! :bsmilie:

Later one angry fan go kick ya ladder then I all kenna.

Anyway, later I going down to cover as well.

I was there at about 9:30pm and there's already a 'q'!!! So front row is out...

Hi Guys,

Word of advice....for those with ladder, pls make sure the fans with signboard dun block you and be excepted to help the fans to take photos for them. Experience from pass autograph session. Cheers! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.