Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvmazda

Jun 30, 2007
Something to share with you guys on this project whereby Models in Fashion be held at Velvet Dragon on the 2nd Wednesday of every month till November 2007 and saw that their official launch in June was a great success. Some of the photographers here were actually there to capture the moment. Is a Fashion Runway witih different labels coming into the picture like Kai, Club 21, Phuture Londan, Four Skin, Ed Hardy... etc

As for The Runway, it will be held at Butter Factory with different labels coming in as well like Skinny Munster, Iora... etc which will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month till November 2007.

Seems like they are recruiting talents / models for their shows as well as photographers with or without experience. If you are looking for an opportunity of getting a good portfolio, you might want to consider sending in an application to them through career@nbtdclub.com and how you can offer your service.

The good thing is that there are a lot of publicity given for the project like TNP, Magazines, At Life by Macdonalds, 88.3FM... etc as well as hell load of sponsors.

Hope I am sharing a piece of good news with you guys.:)

Like what the Founder will like to end his words: Nothing Better To Do? Visit www.nbtdclub.com

If time permit, I will try my best to update their events here with you and heard that they are working on more clubs like Arena and China One with their exclusive showcase.

I will be speaking to the boss and see how we can offer the brothers here in Club Snap to check out the event monthly.:D

For photographer, models and talents with any enquiries, you can contact kevin from NBTD directly,

MSN: nbtdclub@hotmail.com

please do not spam by giving ppl's msn.

Received e request . thanks

please do not spam by giving ppl's msn.

Received e request . thanks

Excuse me? Why is it considered spamming when you require models, free photographers to assist you in your work? Arent I doing a service to you? Now you have A grade models calling you. Foreign models calling you. Top 5 agencies calling you. Agents calling you. Winners of beauty pageant calling you. Top fashion photographers calling you. Top event photographers calling you. Top fashion stylists/show producers/ show choreographers calling you. These are the who and who of the fashion industry in Singapore, not any tom dick and harry and these people are even willing to work for free to help you and your company. Moreover, you are openly calling for people to purchase $15 bucks tickets to go and see you and your company's event. Arent a phenomenol increase in network/database contacts increase your sale potential of tickets and ultimately profits?

You mean all these people that call you are not good enough for you? You consider them a waste of time to entertain them? If you really think so. Then I apologise for being too helpful. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since we adopt a opt out thingy for the Spam control act, no one who received the message has complained about the message. However, the MSN information is readily available and provides a direct means of communications between the interested parties and your company. Its the same for any numbers for which the interested parties can find online, be it in the company website/direct contact/forum to call and clarify on any doubts for any information published here since you are running a legitimate company/business. I am sure as potential supplier and service providers, you would wanna know more about the company u are going to work with. However, its within your full rights not to entertain the interested parties. You can choose to ignore them. Question for you to ponder, do you guys ignore the interested parties who wanna buy your tickets too?

Since the usage of Spam is indicated here, its good to highlight a few points:

Definition of Spamming: Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as "spamming"). It is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward PCBS, but also because it can overload PCBS's network and disrupt service to PCBS subscribers. Also, maintaining an open SMTP relay is prohibited. When a complaint is received, PCBS has the discretion to determine from all of the evidence whether the email recipients were from an "opt-in" email list.

What is spam?

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services. Spam costs the sender very little to send -- most of the costs are paid for by the recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender.

There are two main types of spam, and they have different effects on Internet users. Cancellable Usenet spam is a single message sent to 20 or more Usenet newsgroups. (Through long experience, Usenet users have found that any message posted to so many newsgroups is often not relevant to most or all of them.) Usenet spam is aimed at "lurkers", people who read newsgroups but rarely or never post and give their address away. Usenet spam robs users of the utility of the newsgroups by overwhelming them with a barrage of advertising or other irrelevant posts. Furthermore, Usenet spam subverts the ability of system administrators and owners to manage the topics they accept on their systems.

Email spam targets individual users with direct mail messages. Email spam lists are often created by scanning Usenet postings, stealing Internet mailing lists, or searching the Web for addresses. Email spams typically cost users money out-of-pocket to receive. Many people - anyone with measured phone service - read or receive their mail while the meter is running, so to speak. Spam costs them additional money. On top of that, it costs money for ISPs and online services to transmit spam, and these costs are transmitted directly to subscribers.

One particularly nasty variant of email spam is sending spam to mailing lists (public or private email discussion forums.) Because many mailing lists limit activity to their subscribers, spammers will use automated tools to subscribe to as many mailing lists as possible, so that they can grab the lists of addresses, or use the mailing list as a direct target for their attacks.

http://www.antispam.org.sg/
http://www.asiamedia.ucla.edu/article.asp?parentid=67613

Spam control Act
http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/

Wow! Relax bro... I believe she didn't meant that way. We truely understand the favour you are assisting the show. It has really be great help and can see the smiles on Kev's face.:D At least his main concern issues are solved and ready to conduct interview / audition for the models on Tuesday during rehearsal as well.

On behalf of Club NBTD, will like to thank you for the assistance and attention you gave for our events. This is Sean here, a moderator of NBTD Club.

PS. Kev, tried to reach you via his MSN but in vain. Perhaps you can reach him at his contact number and see how we guys can work together? I believe we will need the experience of your kind to have better shows down the journey.:)

Thank you once again.;)

i believed that i had put it the wrong way.
I apologize for that .

it's because that kev himself had received numerous adds no matter i msn
Or email
Or sms.

Like wat iluvmazda had said.

I believe the best way is to talk to kevin personally.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks

Here it is guys, from the boss himself, he is offering all members of Club Snappers to enter Velvet Dragon event for just $10 inclusive of a free drink and a goodie bag worth $100 (usual $15) between 9pm to 11pm so gear up your cameras / video cams and start shooting.

Venue: Velvet Dragon (ex Momo), Central Mall
Date: 11th July 2007
Time: 9pm to 11pm
Fashion Label: Kai, http://www.kai.sg/

All you have to do is to print the main page of this forum, making sure that the logo of Club Snap can be seen, produce at the door, the door bitch will take over from there.;)

Thank you:)

Something to share with you guys on this project whereby Models in Fashion be held at Velvet Dragon on the 2nd Wednesday of every month till November 2007 and saw that their official launch in June was a great success. Some of the photographers here were actually there to capture the moment. Is a Fashion Runway witih different labels coming into the picture like Kai, Club 21, Phuture Londan, Four Skin, Ed Hardy... etc

As for The Runway, it will be held at Butter Factory with different labels coming in as well like Skinny Munster, Iora... etc which will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month till November 2007.

Seems like they are recruiting talents / models for their shows as well as photographers with or without experience. If you are looking for an opportunity of getting a good portfolio, you might want to consider sending in an application to them through career@nbtdclub.com and how you can offer your service.

The good thing is that there are a lot of publicity given for the project like TNP, Magazines, At Life by Macdonalds, 88.3FM... etc as well as hell load of sponsors.

Hope I am sharing a piece of good news with you guys.:)

Like what the Founder will like to end his words: Nothing Better To Do? Visit www.nbtdclub.com

If time permit, I will try my best to update their events here with you and heard that they are working on more clubs like Arena and China One with their exclusive showcase.

Hahaha... thanks bro... finally my account got approved... hahaha.

This is Kevin here, hope this introduction is short enough... hahaha.

Think it has really been great to have the help and support from the Snappers here and really did lighten up the search of models in favour.

I was shocked when my outlook took like 15 mins to upload 60 over applications over a Saturday when I am least expecting business mails... kekeke... nevertheless, thank you once again especially to this gentleman by the name of Tuck L.

I definately welcome you guys (models, model agencies, photographers, videographers) to be part of my business projects be it using them as a platform to build your profile or any forms of business partnerships. I do welcome business proposititions as well if you do have 1 to share.

Unfortunately, my old mobile phone was lost just yesterday and so are the contacts of those modelling agencies / models whom has been contacting me. Perhaps if you guys are reading this message now, you might want to text me again at 93383342.

Once again, thank you and see you guys in my July events for Velvet and Butter.;)

Here it is guys, from the boss himself, he is offering all members of Club Snappers to enter Velvet Dragon event for just $10 inclusive of a free drink and a goodie bag worth $100 (usual $15) between 9pm to 11pm so gear up your cameras / video cams and start shooting.

All you have to do is to print the main page of this forum, making sure that the logo of Club Snap can be seen, produce at the door, the door bitch will take over from there.;)

Thank you:)

Hey guys, when you print the front page of Club Snap, please leave it as A4 size so that it will be easier for my ticket counter to keep them for accounting purposes end of the day.

To further add on to this, is free flow for ladies till 11pm or 12pm... can't really remember...:confused:

Thank you

Hi Guys, thanks for you wishes and entries... Yes, there isn't a need to private message iluvmazda and it will be better off to speak to me directly for any entries or applications.

Thank you

No problem. My pleasure to help.

Was a bit disappointed after spending $45 for your depression show. So when you came here, I thought its a good opportunity to share with ya and recommend some fellow snappers who are very helpful and willing to help you with a good show.

I have asked some top freelance models, agents/agencies, fashion choreographer/show producers, makeup artists/hairstylists, fashion photographers, event photographers, fellow clubsnap photographers here in clubsnap to contact and touch base with you.

I am sure that with their help, you will be able to do a A grade fashion show for fellow Clubsnappers here to enjoy.

Look forward to your Kai show with better models, show production/fashion styling, makeup and hair. I have always enjoy Kai's classic and yet with a moden twist designs of trademark clubwear :)

Bcuketeeth's BF, tuck signing off

No problem. My pleasure to help.

Was a bit disappointed after spending $45 for your depression show. So when you came here, I thought its a good opportunity to share with ya and recommend some fellow snappers who are very helpful and willing to help you with a good show.

I have asked some top freelance models, agents/agencies, fashion choreographer/show producers, makeup artists/hairstylists, fashion photographers, event photographers, fellow clubsnap photographers here in clubsnap to contact and touch base with you.

I am sure that with their help, you will be able to do a A grade fashion show for fellow Clubsnappers here to enjoy.

Look forward to your Kai show with better models, show production/fashion styling, makeup and hair. I have always enjoy Kai's classic and yet with a moden twist designs of trademark clubwear :)

Bcuketeeth's BF, tuck signing off

Thanks Tuck. Definately, your help has been appreciated and I don't see why should I reject or rather complain over such offers which benefit neatly into my shows but just a concern that you might still yet to be clear about my directions in the project which some applications don't seem deem fit for a start (not really looking for models who just come and go because is not what NBTD Club is all about but family bonding) but of course they will better off for the future or rather coming up months when we are dealing with Club 21, Song n Kelly... range of designers clothes.

I have seriously gone through some auditions yesterday and has been smooth so far.

Actually tried contacting you because your experience might be of great help / advise in my further upcoming projects but was not possible to reach.

Perhaps if we can meet up for a drink next week after the show at Velvet Dragon. I am always seated at the Cafe just opposite the club to cool down my ears over those loud music... hahaha

Thanks Tuck. Definately, your help has been appreciated and I don't see why should I reject or rather complain over such offers which benefit neatly into my shows but just a concern that you might still yet to be clear about my directions in the project which some applications don't seem deem fit for a start (not really looking for models who just come and go because is not what NBTD Club is all about but family bonding) but of course they will better off for the future or rather coming up months when we are dealing with Club 21, Song n Kelly... range of designers clothes.

I have seriously gone through some auditions yesterday and has been smooth so far.

Actually tried contacting you because your experience might be of great help / advise in my further upcoming projects but was not possible to reach.

Perhaps if we can meet up for a drink next week after the show at Velvet Dragon. I am always seated at the Cafe just opposite the club to cool down my ears over those loud music... hahaha

Song and Kelly no more le la?

Nod nod. U can choose those talents whom are suitable to you :) As long as you take care of them like a family. I am sure you will be delighted to work with those nice and very easy going fine ladies :)

Kai and depression are very nice brands to work with. Its good to showcase them and with good models, their brand can look super cool, classy and elegant too :) Even brands like This fashion can be styled to look classy, solid with a expensive look, as shown in a fashion show by pageant contestants recently. Its all about the fashion styling, show choreography, makeup/hair etc....

Maybe you guys can consider these as well.

1) Fashion shows at mall
Some of the malls pay up to $10K/show for a production house to produce fashion shows for their tenants. This is one way of getting a better pay for your talents/models and increases the profile of your company in events and talent management

2) Mass photoshoots for fellow clubsnappers ($40-50 inclusive of drink, goodie bag/vouchers)
Its a rare opportunity for talents/models to be dressed in such fabulous brands like Depression and Kai. Moreover, with proper fashion styling, makeup/hair and a wonderful location in Velvet Dragon, different sets or different themes can be arranged for fellow clubsnappers at the various place within Velvet dragon to conduct photoshoots prior to the fashion show. Perhaps 1.5 hours earlier? I am sure most are willing to pay an extra 30-40 bucks to shoot the girls before the show starts (ratio of 4-5 photographers: 1 model?) This will allow the talents/models to be paid an extra amount of money and get wonderful pictures from fellow clubsnappers. Create some hype to attract more passerby to buy tickets and go in and see the show. These wonderful pictures from fellow clubsnappers will serve as a timely and execllent track record and entice more people to come for your future events.

Just some suggestions for you to ponder and consider :)

Song and Kelly no more le la?

Nod nod. U can choose those talents whom are suitable to you :) As long as you take care of them like a family. I am sure you will be delighted to work with those nice and very easy going fine ladies :)

Kai and depression are very nice brands to work with. Its good to showcase them and with good models, their brand can look super cool, classy and elegant too :) Even brands like This fashion can be styled to look classy, solid with a expensive look, as shown in a fashion show by pageant contestants recently. Its all about the fashion styling, show choreography, makeup/hair etc....

Maybe you guys can consider these as well.

1) Fashion shows at mall
Some of the malls pay up to $10K/show for a production house to produce fashion shows for their tenants. This is one way of getting a better pay for your talents/models and increases the profile of your company in events and talent management

2) Mass photoshoots for fellow clubsnappers ($40-50 inclusive of drink, goodie bag/vouchers)
Its a rare opportunity for talents/models to be dressed in such fabulous brands like Depression and Kai. Moreover, with proper fashion styling, makeup/hair and a wonderful location in Velvet Dragon, different sets or different themes can be arranged for fellow clubsnappers at the various place within Velvet dragon to conduct photoshoots prior to the fashion show. Perhaps 1.5 hours earlier? I am sure most are willing to pay an extra 30-40 bucks to shoot the girls before the show starts (ratio of 4-5 photographers: 1 model?) This will allow the talents/models to be paid an extra amount of money and get wonderful pictures from fellow clubsnappers. Create some hype to attract more passerby to buy tickets and go in and see the show. These wonderful pictures from fellow clubsnappers will serve as a timely and execllent track record and entice more people to come for your future events.

Just some suggestions for you to ponder and consider :)

Thank you and will be taken note of. I really need to know how Club Snappers here really work... hahaha.:)

PROMOTIONS FOR CLUB SNAP

Promotion 1:
As suggested and special request by some of the photographers whom sent their emails to have pre shooting for the models in Kai wear before the launch of the event, it has been decided, the models will be in 1 of the 3 outfits for the pre shoot from 8pm to 9pm before the door is open to public. All shoots can only be done within Velvet Dragon.

Registration @ $40 inclusive of 1 drink and goodie bag (worth $100). Please private message your name, email and contact number.

* This offer is only valid if there is at least 10 photo graphers.

Promotion 2:
Print the main page of this forum, making sure that the logo of Club Snap can be seen (A4 size), produce at the door to enter Velvet Dragon event for just $10 inclusive of a free drink and a goodie bag worth $100 (usual $15) between 9pm to 11pm so gear up your cameras / video cams and start shooting.

Thank you

Hey guys, when you print the front page of Club Snap, please leave it as A4 size so that it will be easier for my ticket counter to keep them for accounting purposes end of the day.

To further add on to this, is free flow for ladies till 11pm or 12pm... can't really remember...:confused:

Thank you

So sorry... Just need some clarification here...

For the printing of the front page of the Club Snap Forum... are u referring to this page http://forums.clubsnap.org/index.php ? :dunno:

Do U just need the 1st page with the Clubsnap logo or the whole of 9 pages in total for the front page of the Club Snap forum? :sweatsm:

Please advice.
Thanks! :vhappy:

So sorry... Just need some clarification here...

For the printing of the front page of the Club Snap Forum... are u referring to this page http://forums.clubsnap.org/index.php ? :dunno:

Do U just need the 1st page with the Clubsnap logo or the whole of 9 pages in total for the front page of the Club Snap forum? :sweatsm:

Please advice.
Thanks! :vhappy:

Has check with Kev and is the front page (1st page) he is refering.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.