Project "Clark Quay and maybe Boat Quay"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almond

Jun 19, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Hi all,

Rememder the project on 'let's do a National Geographic singapore style'? we had evolved into Project 'Twilight Trades'(Lolz) with the theme
'disappearing trades' . We are planning to go to the above mention this coming Sunday. if you're interested. Please come and join us. it should be quite a eye-opener and don't be intimidated, cos we're just a buncha photog lovers and enthusiasts!

info is as below :

Date : 14/09/2002, Sat.
Time : Meet @ 1530hrs/ 0330 pm
My Contact number : 93690159

* Outing to be cancelled if it rains on Sat, or you can give me
a call to find out if the outing is still on.

Equipment that may be needed (personnal preference):

1. Tripod/ monopod
2. Cable Release
3. Film/extra memory
4. Extra batteries
5. Mini Torch
6. Mineral water, snack, etc.

* did i leave out anything? feel free to pose any questions, or suggestions.

Regards,
Almond

Yo.. I might be joining you this round.
Btw, how long are you all planning to stay out?

i can tag along in the afternoon but evening i gotta disappear... gotta dinner appt to attend to...

most likely it will last only till 0800pm...

1) kianern
2) firefox13
3) almond

:gbounce:

Originally posted by mpenza

me too! happen to be at Raffles Town Club?

unfortunately i will be at some Royal Hotel (i dun recall the actual name of the venue) - its somewhere near the area... guess its the same activity but different locations :)

have 2 meet up with u one day mpenza! u been a very big help to the growing community of budding photographers.

HI

I am pretty new here...

I maybe interested..

But may i know what is the agenda?

Aiya... cannot join you guys again!

I'm doing some portraits for a "model" friend of mine on Saturday. Paiseh... cannot ask you guys along, cos she is shy... :D

Btw, can anyone tell me where can I find lalang field?

Originally posted by leonardlau
But may i know what is the agenda?

just a rough one.....

0330pm- Meet at cityhall
0345pm- Maybe pay a visit to CP to buy films, etc.
0400pm- Start the walk to the venue.
(most likely will walk by the high court, thus, will pass by boat quay before going to clark)
0400pm- likely to end at around 0700pm...... the most is 0800pm...

as to what to shoot..... the theme is 'disappearing trades'.... but of cos's you are free to shoot whatever you like. :dent:
it's like a 'we shoot as we walk and we walk as we shoot' thing..... :devil:

Regards

Originally posted by Almond

just a rough one.....

0330pm- Meet at cityhall
0345pm- Maybe pay a visit to CP to buy films, etc.
0400pm- Start the walk to the venue.
(most likely will walk by the high court, thus, will pass by boat quay before going to clark)
0400pm- likely to end at around 0700pm...... the most is 0800pm...

as to what to shoot..... the theme is 'disappearing trades'.... but of cos's you are free to shoot whatever you like. :dent:
it's like a 'we shoot as we walk and we walk as we shoot' thing..... :devil:

Regards

Almond,

If I finish my photo shoot early, I might join you guys, will give you a call to check your location if I can make it. ;)

Originally posted by Digipix

Almond,

If I finish my photo shoot early, I might join you guys, will give you a call to check your location if I can make it. ;)

Roger that!!
:)

Hi Almond,

I think....lets make this a more productive outing, I'm wondering if anyone interested in learning some tips or any newbie want to know some stuff on shutter and exposure etc......so what we can do is to have those who want to go to CP will go to CP to get films, and those who want to get some photo tips can "sit around"in a small informal learning session while waiting for the rest to buy films. Say from 3.15pm to 4pm......then go for the photo shoot...

This was what i offered to do last week as i was shooting in Padang area. We can sit around at the padang spectator seats under the cool shade of the large trees and learn some thing

Then we can meet at the end of the path in Padang and then go to The Durian and the Boat Quay area for photoshoot.....

Do let me know anyone interested.....

regards,
Sulhan

Originally posted by sulhan
Hi Almond,

I think....lets make this a more productive outing, I'm wondering if anyone interested in learning some tips or any newbie want to know some stuff on shutter and exposure etc......so what we can do is to have those who want to go to CP will go to CP to get films, and those who want to get some photo tips can "sit around"in a small informal learning session while waiting for the rest to buy films. Say from 3.15pm to 4pm......then go for the photo shoot...

This was what i offered to do last week as i was shooting in Padang area. We can sit around at the padang spectator seats under the cool shade of the large trees and learn some thing

Then we can meet at the end of the path in Padang and then go to The Durian and the Boat Quay area for photoshoot.....

Do let me know anyone interested.....

regards,
Sulhan

Okie. Got it.
:dent:

* interested ppl can PM either me or sulhan so that arrangement to meet up earlier can be make.....

Status
Not open for further replies.