Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find out

Status
Not open for further replies.

quanquan

Nov 24, 2005
Before telling the shoot details, let me intro to you the models first cos without them, this shoot won’t be possible… (photo given by the models)

Introducing the Proj SS model…

Felicia Poh
Height : 1.65m
Weight : 48

felicia_cu.jpg

Candice Lam
Height : 1.64m
Weight : 43

candice_CU.jpg

Reena
Height : 1.62m
Weight : 45

reena_CU.jpg

Here comes the details…
Date : 16/9 (Sun)
Time : 3 – 6 pm
Theme : Proj SS. SS – Short skirt, not superstar… all the models will wear skirt not longer than mid tight length…
Which side of the door? Outdoor
Tell me the Place : Central with public transport right to the shoot location…
Early bird discount? Errr, no… :embrass:
Wat about Discount for regulars? Errr I would like to give 50% off but…. Shhhhh, I don’t have previous shoot…:embrass:
Ok tell me the no. of Photographers: 12 to start, 15 full house.
How much to pay? S$70
Any rebate? All photographers will get a $5 off if hit full house of 15.
Payment : Bank transfer (POSB, OCBC, DBS)
So much of Q and A…
Interested photographer, pls email me (preferred) or PM me with your Email, name, nick, HP no. to reserve a slot.
Payment details will be sent out once the shoot is firmed

My email is: millionwords@yahoo.com.sg

For a start :
A simple ice breaking game. I promise it’s simple… with a surprise…

Welfare:
Due to health issue, everybody will have a anti mosquito sticker to stick to their clothing to minimise the chances of being sting my mosquito. Insect repellent will also be provided.

Refreshment :
Cold drinks will be served for the 2 breaks. I’ll bring ice, pail, to make sure every body there will have a can of 100plus and a bottle of mineral water for the two breaks. Straw included. As for my model they will have special drinks, so avoid taking them ok?

Application starts now, 4 Sep 2007, 1345H... thanks for viewing...

Slot reserved :
1. polkalaw
2. WatsUpGungho

really appreciate ur support.

10 more slots to start. thanks.

Any other pics of Felicia? Can't really see with that highly PS-e first pic. Thanks :)

Whaaaaa .... 2 weeks ago you were canvassing for models to pose bikini ..... coz you are selling bikini online : http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=305066

Now you are a model photoshoot organizer .... very enterprising :thumbsup:

Why go all the trouble with all those wears, why not just organise a bikini shoot? ... think the response will be much better...:think:

Whaaaaa .... 2 weeks ago you were canvassing for models to pose bikini ..... coz you are selling bikini online : http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=305066

Why go all the trouble with all those wears, why not just organise a bikini shoot? ... think the response will be much better...:think:

:bigeyes:wA you are very sharp... in the pipe line,
you wan to take a look at my online link? i'll PM you if you wish...:) and would you like to join?

Slot reserved :
1. polkalaw
2. WatsUpGungho
3. Teo CY

9 more slots to start. many thanks

So you're saying that the earlier ad was an attempt to get models to organise shoots? :p hehe :)

So you're saying that the earlier ad was an attempt to get models to organise shoots? :p hehe :)

hmmm seems like my online biz is also getting some attention here... PM me for the link... maybe can closed some sales.. ha ha ...:cool:
wait wait, this is still a model shoot thread. 3 reserved, 9 more to start, 12 more to full house. thanks...

hmmm seems like my online biz is also getting some attention here... PM me for the link... maybe can closed some sales.. ha ha ...:cool:
wait wait, this is still a model shoot thread. 3 reserved, 9 more to start, 12 more to full house. thanks...

Your PM is full ! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:cool:

Your PM is full !

:cool:

my PM where got full (300 PM lei) ... PM you liao. take a L:bigeyes::bigeyes:K
if my PM full then 'huat' liao. can plan for the next shoot liao...:)

my PM where got full (300 PM lei) ... PM you liao. take a L:bigeyes::bigeyes:K
if my PM full then 'huat' liao. can plan for the next shoot liao...:)

;) Hehe u dun get my joke.

:bsmilie: u managed to get angmoh models har.

Slot reserved :
1. polkalaw
2. WatsUpGungho
3. Teo CY
4. kelvin13
5. tokth

7 more to start, many many thanks

;) Hehe u dun get my joke.

:bsmilie: u managed to get angmoh models har.

oh, ok got it. no lah, angmoh model very expensive you know...

oh, ok got it. no lah, angmoh model very expensive you know...

At $70 a pop for 12 photographers, or $65 for 15, grossing $840 to $975, I think you can afford an angmoh model.

At $70 a pop for 12 photographers, or $65 for 15, grossing $840 to $975, I think you can afford an angmoh model.

but this shoot got 3 models leh...

so is it better to have 3 local models or 1 angmoh model?

but this shoot got 3 models leh...

so is it better to have 3 local models or 1 angmoh model?

if u can get modelinn's type of models, you say leh ? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.