Progress Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

black.ink

Feb 5, 2006
Progress Package

Have anyone got it yet?? :shy:

yup. Got it this morning. :bsmilie:

THEN I MUST CALL MY BANK..or CPF?..OR THE GARMENT!?

arghh!..why do you think i must go around asking?..I AINT SEEN A SHADOW OF IT YET!

*update, or dont tell me i filled up the particulars falsely (GASP and must wait ANOTHER 5 yrs for the next rd Xmas!!)

Yeah, waiting for the public transport fare to go up in 3 months time after the election.

Come to think of it ...This package thing is my own money.
I pay taxes, they plough the tax revenue back into this freebie and then you buy things and then the money goes back to them through GST and all and you still have to pay taxes.
No matter how, I lose.

Invest in shares lah. Buy 1 lot of shares that is selling at S$0.70 lah
than u dont give it all back to the government. U might even earn abit :cool:

Got it too.. heheh..:D

why do you think that metro.. robinsons... all having storewide 20% sale for 4 days??

That's why you vote for the Opposition Parties so that check and balances can be put in place to prevent the P@P dogs from abusing their power . I can't wait for the Chiku Man to rot.

Inimatad said:
Come to think of it ...This package thing is my own money.
I pay taxes, they plough the tax revenue back into this freebie and then you buy things and then the money goes back to them through GST and all and you still have to pay taxes.
No matter how, I lose.

kiwitan said:
My addvice is to hang on the money for the P@P will take it back after the erection by raising prices of daily neccessities.

But the erection is still up for the next 7 days ........... :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

xtemujin said:
Yeah, waiting for the public transport fare to go up in 3 months time after the election.

Hey man, I think likewise! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The usual fare review for the past many years has always been on the 1st May. However, this time round, they postponed it 3 months later to Aug. Reason given is the committee is currently too busy and therefore, the review will only be out on the 1st May.

I am expecting the news "ALL FARES FOR BUSES AND MRT/ LRT RIDES TO INCREASE STARTING 1st SEPT". Then there will be a spokesman saying "Much as we would like to keep the prices down, the increased fuel prices has forced us to increase our fares. On top of that, the GDP for the past year is significant at 6% growth.

i think he purposely spell wrongly... hehe..:think:

I concur.:sweat:

I think that it should be renamed Poorgress package as all the things will go up after the election.:bsmilie:

Lmodel said:
Hey man, I think likewise! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The usual fare review for the past many years has always been on the 1st May. However, this time round, they postponed it 3 months later to Aug. Reason given is the committee is currently too busy and therefore, the review will only be out on the 1st May.

I am expecting the news "ALL FARES FOR BUSES AND MRT/ LRT RIDES TO INCREASE STARTING 1st SEPT". Then there will be a spokesman saying "Much as we would like to keep the prices down, the increased fuel prices has forced us to increase our fares. On top of that, the GDP for the past year is significant at 6% growth.

erection?

kiwitan said:
My addvice is to hang on the money for the P@P will take it back after the erection by raising prices of daily neccessities.

Status
Not open for further replies.