Progress Package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SianZronG

Sep 2, 2002
Punggol
www.1stjournal.com
i just got the mail from CPF.
My dad me and my sis go the mail. just my mom didn't recieve so house makers not eligible for progress package? :dunno: or just slow mail? :bsmilie:

everyone should receive it if I am not wrong.

my whole family received it though

Soon or later thing. My dad received it 1 day later den me oso.

But if they din receive it by mid-April even though they are eligible, they'd better hop down to CPF building at Jurong or Bishan and check it out thoroughly.

dr34mc4st3r said:
my parents havent received yet. but i received liao. relax lah the govt cant afford to screw this up, election coming :bsmilie:

Yup, not good to mess this up, elections just around the corner.

HEY guys and gals, now u can start to signup for the progresive package on the internet webby liao. No more 1april.;)

home maker.. or those not working or those under 21 yrs old. Will not get anything.

therat said:
home maker.. or those not working or those under 21 yrs old. Will not get anything.
Wrong ... homemaker does get it.

homemakers do get it ...check the mailbox tonight bah..

take money from *** better vote for ***. Dont be ingrateful brats.

SianZronG said:
i just got the mail from CPF.
My dad me and my sis go the mail. just my mom didn't recieve so house makers not eligible for progress package? :dunno: or just slow mail? :bsmilie:

They din force u to vote at gunpoint right? :dunno:

Vote on the basis of rationality, logic and whoever u think can do the job and prop Singapore up in the next 20yrs. Not by paranoia or wild anger.

40th Anniversary NS Bonus
Recognise the Contributions of our NSmen.

The keyword here is NSmen.

Why are NS reservist who still needs to do ICT are being penalised by only getting $100 and only getting the remainder of $300 when they have completed the ICT.

If this year is my first ICT, I will get it in 2016 and I do not think that I will remember about the bonus.

Looks like there is no sincere recognition for active NSmen.

xtemujin said:
40th Anniversary NS Bonus
Recognise the Contributions of our NSmen.

The keyword here is NSmen.

Why are NS reservist who still needs to do ICT are being penalised by only getting $100 and only getting the remainder of $300 when they have completed the ICT.

If this year is my first ICT, I will get it in 2016 and I do not think that I will remember about the bonus.

Looks like there is no sincere recognition for active NSmen.
dun worry, when the time comes, $$$ cannot forget one...haha

so, this is vote buying?

kiwitan said:
take money from *** better vote for ***. Dont be ingrateful brats.

Status
Not open for further replies.