Professor Li Yuan photography on 22 Nov 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KNIGHT ONG

Dec 18, 2003
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
Professor Li Yuan is coming to BLCCPC on Nov-22-2007 (Thursday) !!
Time: 8.15pm
Venue: Boon Lay CC 2nd floor #02-09 Mini-theatre
Subject : As mentioned above

DO NOT MISSED IT !!!!!

摄影讲座 - 李元教授
文礼联络所 二楼 #02-09 迷你剧场
晚上八点十五分 ( 22-11-2007 星期四 )

记得出席 !不要错过了!

i attended his slideshow talk in KL, the show was about his recent tour of Ali in tibet.

The show is around 30 mins long , with him narrating in the background in a monotonous manner. it's in english though.

i attended his slideshow talk in KL, the show was about his recent tour of Ali in tibet.

The show is around 30 mins long , with him narrating in the background in a monotonous manner. it's in english though.

Wat's more important is how were the pictures. His site is landscape looks like pretty colors ect but not had the time to look closer.

Li Yuan is a great landscape artist. Go for it for those who are into landscape image creation.

For those who seek, open your heart and eyes to capture the essence. Charisma from a speaker will have very little impact on its audience if the audience's hearts are not opened. Ever heard about those AIA talks for their agents? Immediately after the empowering spirit lifting session, they felt great, but most of them realised they still have to face the same old sh again when they walk back to office the next day. :)

I wish i could attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.