Professional Makeup Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tio Meng Samantha

May 28, 2004
Hi, I'm a professional makeup artist looking for work opportunities especially in the area of portraits, wedding, studio, stage and fashion photography.

My working experience includes several outdoor fashion shoots, event makeup for ManHunt and Miss Haiwaiin Tropics 2004. I've also done a fashion spread under fashion photographer DC Chang with a male model. I cover events for performing arts groups like Chin Kang Dance Troupe.

Nobody can deny me of the thrill of experimentation and creativity when it comes to conceptualising themes and styles for fashion spreads. I'm crazily passionate about the world haute couture and derive most of must styles from there. What I enjoy the most is working closely with you, the photographer, in expressing aesthetics at its rawest.

My hours and service rates are extremely flexible. I'm also able to cope with time pressure.

Feel free to contact me at 92732942 or email me at fire_fantasy@hotmail.com. Portfolio will be granted upon request.

Hi, I'm a professional makeup artist looking for work opportunities especially in the area of portraits, wedding, studio, stage and fashion photography.

My working experience includes several outdoor fashion shoots, event makeup for ManHunt and Miss Haiwaiin Tropics 2004. I've also done a fashion spread under fashion photographer DC Chang with a male model. I cover events for performing arts groups like Chin Kang Dance Troupe.

Nobody can deny me of the thrill of experimentation and creativity when it comes to conceptualising themes and styles for fashion spreads. I'm crazily passionate about the world haute couture and derive most of must styles from there. What I enjoy the most is working closely with you, the photographer, in expressing aesthetics at its rawest.

My hours and service rates are extremely flexible. I'm also able to cope with time pressure.

Feel free to contact me at 92732942 or email me at fire_fantasy@hotmail.com. Portfolio will be granted upon request.

I may need one once in a while.

How long have you been into makeup?

Can PM me your rates?

Status
Not open for further replies.