professional album maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin chean

Apr 6, 2006
www.albumworx.com
Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to introduce ourselves as IQ Industrial Pte Ltd, a Professional Album Maker.

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce a wide variety of new albums for your kind reference to build better business profit for your company. Thus, I would like to fix an appointment with those who are keen to have a closer look at these albums.

Kindly contact Kelvin Chean anytime to your convenient and I¡¯ll be most glad to meet up with you.

Thanks & regards

Kelvin Chean
email: iq_industrial@hotmail.com
Hp: (65) 9455-1066
Tel: (65) 6456-1530

do u have a website or anything... it would give ppl here a better idea of wat kind of service u are providing...upz anywayx

Yeah a sample of your albums online viewing would be good unless you want to lug out every album design you have to show us ;)

samples online will also save you the multiple trips to everyone interested :D

hi guy, at the moment we don't have any website. We are doing quite alot of the photo magazine, mean we laminate and mount the photo for you and with leather cover completed. Give me a call, if anyone interested to view the album. :)

juz take photos and load on an image host like photobucket or sth la....at least we can see it...

jus wanna give kelvin my support for his service of binding beautiful wedding albums. many of u are looking at full spread albums with no break line in the centre, this is the co. to look for.

IQ has been supporting my co. very well, together with kelvin's approachable character and customer orienated service, it not only makes my work more presentable and my job easier as i know the service support from his co. is always there.

wanna stress tat i have nothing to gain in this testimonial for him, except to show my appreciation as a satisfied client of IQ.

cheers,
tuck hong
tuckys photography

Kho King said:
you are using hotmail address?

What's wrong with hotmail address?

Status
Not open for further replies.