Prof Goh-New nkf interim ceo's pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
khaw's comments. i quote, 'the man is taking on this national service. let's respect his privacy about his pay'. what is he saying? he is doing for free or peanuts.

i quote further from Prof Goh, .... 'he will continue to draw his pay from national skin clinic, which will be reimbursed by the nkf'. so, nkf is paying his salary.

this secondment thingy, etc, i feel, is no justification for not revealing his pay.

i feel there's no need to harp on the pay... Is TT Durai overpaid? Yes to most but not to those who value his work and experience....

I do agree that at least certain level of disclosure such as those required for directors of listed companies in bands of say S$100-200k, 200-300k etc will suffice...

No need to reveal pay, we all know he gets paid peanuts. :)

hmm let's pay him a NS pay :p (just joking)

I think there is a need to reveal what is his salary package. Since there are alot of people who had spoken up on this matter, there shouldn't be any more need to try have the right to "hide" the package. By hiding would only pour vodka into a bbq pit of hot charcoal. :sweat:

Cheesecake said:
reminds me of a joke...
:)

they are all the same.
Guan(1) Zi(4) Liang(2) Ge(4) Kou(2).

:)

Cheesecake said:
??????

how true.:)
Hehe... got another one more Jue(2) phrase to describe.. but don't need to type here, it has two Guan(1) in it :)

espn said:
EH..... NS pay also not little hor ;p

i tot 550 or something like that.... no meh?:dunno:

Nisa said:
i tot 550 or something like that.... no meh?:dunno:
Nope... NS pay can get v high... especially CEO is like General liao... ;)

inside st's home section, khaw said on nkf's new interim ceo's pay reimbursement from nkf, 'standard rules apply. .... this is not rocket science'. pls be explicit, mr health minister.

espn said:
Nope... NS pay can get v high... especially CEO is like General liao... ;)

opps :embrass:
I am referring to those BTM kind of NS people.... and not those who sign on. ;p

so where can I get a copy of these so called "Rules". :bsmilie:

reachme2003 said:
inside st's home section, khaw said on nkf's new interim ceo's pay , 'standard rules apply. .... this is not rocket science'. pls be explicit, mr health minister.

Nisa said:
opps :embrass:
I am referring to those BTM kind of NS people.... and not those who sign on. ;p
BMT are NSFs... they cannot be CEOs ma. So if we go by ranking. CEO is like the highest in the organisation, then at least a Colonel and/or General's pay already mah :)

i thought khaw stood for transparency. maybe i was wrong.

espn said:
BMT are NSFs... they cannot be CEOs ma. So if we go by ranking. CEO is like the highest in the organisation, then at least a Colonel and/or General's pay already mah :)

okie got it.

espn said:
EH..... NS pay also not little hor ;p

when i was a chow recruit...i got S$142 per month. chow private S$170+. that was real peanuts.

just heard from the radio, prof goh said something like, 'standard secondment rules apply which has been around for .... years'. what is he saying?

vince123123 said:
so where can I get a copy of these so called "Rules". :bsmilie:

loudhailer said:
when i was a chow recruit...i got S$142 per month. chow private S$170+. that was real peanuts.
I like your handle :bsmilie: My time was $240 as recruit, $320 as S/CPL. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.