Product shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snappy99

Feb 11, 2008
Trying some product shot ...like to get a clean look and minimal shadow for the shot ..although there is some with soft shadow, try to eleminate by bouncing some light into the showdow but cannot leh . All photo taken with DIY light box with one main light on the left and 1 fill light on the right and 1 top light . the perfume one have a light shining from the bottim of the perfume to give it some glow. hope you guys can give me some pointer..

13.jpg

10-2.jpg

15-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

16.jpg

Hey nice lighting in #1 but it seems abit tilted and i can see the cut u made on the base?

And if you are using a white base please take note of dirt on the base which is clearly visible in #2 and #4 but think that should be easily remove with PP. I am also playing with a DIY light box but your lighting seems better then mine :bsmilie: btw #2 seems abit OOF to me.

Keep it going:thumbsup:

thanks for the comment will take note...yours look good too.;)
keep shooting:)

These light boxes will not work with bottles, or anything round/longish and reflective because they pick up and reflect everything, including the shape of your box/cut-outs, black-hole etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.