Product Shoot: Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

goo82sg

Feb 10, 2005
Hi Guys.. I am trying to setup a webbie for my mum's flower shop. I am sorta organising a TFP for it.. anyone interested in shooting the flowers.. All i ask is either pass me your shots in cd or print form and lastly some credit to my mum shop if you using it as portfolio.. thats all i ask..
I would also like to be part of the shoot as to learn and progress on. A date will be set depending on size.. I will be providing hand bouquet, floral arrangement upto 2m for your shoots.. However, I do not have a studio for you guys.. if you guys can spare me one, that be great.. i'll try to upload my shots later tonight.. Pls bear with me.. Thanks..

Count me in. I like to know the time and date though . :)

Thanks for responding.. I've picked some of the photos I took over the period.. due to lack of equipment and camera limitation.. here are the shots.. Here's an idea what will you guys be shooting...

044copy.jpg

038copy.jpg

034copy.jpg

033copy.jpg

029copy.jpg

A few more..

027copy.jpg

025copy.jpg

023copy.jpg

021copy.jpg

012copy.jpg

I would really appreciate anyone who could guide me in this shoot. As you can see the past shots i had.. the background is very disturbing and i do not have enough light equipment to do an actual shoot of these flowers..
Hope you guys can guide me along and i can provide the things needed for the shoot. I might need to borrow some of your flash to act as slave and so on..

I be starting a list of those interested.. Pls put your name in.. I be doing the planning on the next wkend and details hopefully be released then..

If it's a studio shoot, i probably need guys who are familar with studio setup to help me as i know noting.. if its at my mum shop, i try to get a backdrop but will have to borrow flash from you guys to up the power..

Lotsa ideas flashing in my mind now.. thinking of asking a model to do shots wif handbouquet.. pls gif me time to plan out.. as alot of work is needed.. and also time permits..

Do pm me or just post here if you have any ideas.. i am veri open to ideas.. i be also posting what plans i had so that you guys can comment if i had gone wrong or smth...

Product Shoot: Flower
Date: To Be Confirmed
Venue: Studio / Shop (Chinatown)
PAX: 3-5 / 10

1)
2)
3)
4)

I be starting a list of those interested.. Pls put your name in.. I be doing the planning on the next wkend and details hopefully be released then..

If it's a studio shoot, i probably need guys who are familar with studio setup to help me as i know noting.. if its at my mum shop, i try to get a backdrop but will have to borrow flash from you guys to up the power..

Lotsa ideas flashing in my mind now.. thinking of asking a model to do shots wif handbouquet.. pls gif me time to plan out.. as alot of work is needed.. and also time permits..

Do pm me or just post here if you have any ideas.. i am veri open to ideas.. i be also posting what plans i had so that you guys can comment if i had gone wrong or smth...

1)bigfatfish
2)
3)
4)

1) bigfatfish
2) kennyleong
3)
4)

Wait... I do a TFP and you use my images but I have to give credit if I use the images for my portfolio? :confused:

Anyway, if you're bothered by the background, get the product tent, it should give you the background you need. Using 2-3 flashes should get you the exposures & rid the shadows cast.

Hope it helps...

espn said:
Wait... I do a TFP and you use my images but I have to give credit if I use the images for my portfolio? :confused:

Anyway, if you're bothered by the background, get the product tent, it should give you the background you need. Using 2-3 flashes should get you the exposures & rid the shadows cast.

Hope it helps...

Hi guys.. like to clarify.. i think i nd to rephrase this.. so sorry.. cause abit of misunderstanding..

1. Credits will be given to photographers on the page itself when photos are used or in a page of which i would like to thank which made the site possible. I still need to work on that..

2. Thousand and one apology.. what i meant on givin credit.. I was hoping you guys can help promote the shop when your client sees your portfolio and is interested..

Is it alrite if i post a preview jpg of the webbie here.. i do not wish to mistaken for promoting the shop..

Hehehe.. yeah, now it reads better and clearer. :)

1) bigfatfish
2) kennyleong
3) feimao07 + vonvonz
4)

provide more lamps will be good if you don't have a studio to shoot in but be consistent in the type of bulbs/tubes you use to ease up on the WB correction.

I've added in the list those who showed interest before the list was started.

I am also interested to shoot if it fits my timing

1) bigfatfish
2) kennyleong
3)yanyewkay
4)kitkat
5)john teoh
6)cyrn
7)barracuda

1) bigfatfish
2) kennyleong
3) yanyewkay
4) kitkat
5) john teoh
6) cyrn
7) barracuda
8) feimao07
9) vonvonz
10) (last place..)

come one.. one last place...!!!

open a reserve list as well.. so if some one cannot make it becos of timing clashes.. the reseve list can come up.

espn said:
Can I go kaypoh? :)

come join in the shoot la.. one last place.. its waiting for u to put your name in onli.. come on espn.... :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.