problems with digi cabi

andugo

Dec 16, 2009
My digi-cabi dont go below 65% humidity. What can be the possible problem. I have not touch the nob for 1year and it was below 50% at the time i bought it.

Last edited:
My digi-cabi dont go below 65% humility. What can be the possible problem. I have not touch the nob for 1year and it was below 50% at the time i bought it.

The drying unit is probably kaput.

i bought the GigiCabi Model: ML-080 and give me a lot of problems with drying unit . and replace the drying unit 3 times within 9 months........:angry:

miketo said:
i bought the GigiCabi Model: ML-080 and give me a lot of problems with drying unit . and replace the drying unit 3 times within 9 months........:angry:

Wa angry...
Is it just a problem with this particular size's drying unit?

My digi-cabi recently bought kaput within 1 month.

A 2005 60L model from same company still working strong...

i hear the solution was just remove the drying unit and bring to repair center? Do I have to bring the whole cabinet down?

My digi-cabi dont go below 65% humility. What can be the possible problem. I have not touch the nob for 1year and it was below 50% at the time i bought it.

Sorry i cant help it, but its humidity not humility.. ;)

andugo said:
i hear the solution was just remove the drying unit and bring to repair center? Do I have to bring the whole cabinet down?

Think the manual mentioned something about u just need to remove 6 screws and bring drying unit for servicing.

sorry my bad english.. thanks for info..

I replaced my faulty Digi cabi drying unit from Digi Cabi office at Tagore Lane last year. Need not bring entire cabinet. They did a 1 to 1 exchange.

Hi XXX,
for this issue you will need to bring the dehumidification unit to us. You can remove the dehumidifier and bring it to us.
To remove the dehumificiation unit, open the door remove the 6 screws that secure the dehumidifiers and remove the dehumidification unit from the back of the cabinet.
Bring the dehumidification unit and the warranty card to our office for the servicing.

Our servicing day is only on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday

Tues and Thursday:
9am - 5pm
Saturday:
9am - 12pm

Digihub Singapore Pte Ltd
50 Tagore Lane #04-08
Entrepreneur Centre (Formerly: Markono Districentre)
Singapore 787494
Tele:+65 6451 0010
Fax: +65 6451 2355