Problems I face with PS CS 3 extended

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishermen21

Dec 21, 2007
My photos turn out to be very dark in PS. How come??

What are the setting I must take note.

Im very new to Photoshop nvr use it before.

was it as dark when view on camera lcd? Or even another computer?

U shld read up on photoshop, very new to it does not entitled u to be spoon fed here with answers.
Good start would be a trip to the library.:thumbsup:

Yes, the library have plenty of books on PhotoShop CS3 Extended. Go to LKC Library.

THnks.. is it something to do with the setting from the begining??

THnks.. is it something to do with the setting from the begining??

perhaps its ur proof setup...try this..

1) On ur toolbar at the top of ur windows, find the View.
2) Click on View>Proof Setup>Monitor RGB(or any of the other RGBs)

It will most probably solve ur problem...I had problems similar to urs b4 :)

there are simply too many factors that may be involved for a quick diagnosis... if your needs are not very complex, I would recommend a more straightforward and affordable software like Photoshop Elements and read up on the less complex options...

perhaps its ur proof setup...try this..

1) On ur toolbar at the top of ur windows, find the View.
2) Click on View>Proof Setup>Monitor RGB(or any of the other RGBs)

It will most probably solve ur problem...I had problems similar to urs b4 :)

thanks it works..:bsmilie:

You'll have to give me more info on what your problem is, if you expect help. I'm not sure what you mean, they shouldn't go dark...

Please explain the process, I'll try to help... Oh but you might want to PM me, as I probably wont check this post... I'm being bored now, while I wait for my batch files to process themselves..

Best,
Adam

or u can go riceball grab some books on CS....

(eh riceball i help u do recommendation .... must pay gib me commision liao !! :bsmilie::bsmilie:)

they got some books on photoshop and how to get your exposure correct and all.... :bsmilie:

You'll have to give me more info on what your problem is, if you expect help. I'm not sure what you mean, they shouldn't go dark...

Please explain the process, I'll try to help... Oh but you might want to PM me, as I probably wont check this post... I'm being bored now, while I wait for my batch files to process themselves..

Best,
Adam

problem was solved already....unless TS has another one??

Status
Not open for further replies.