Problem with PS CS working with Nikon Capture 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

benedium

Jun 19, 2004
www.photo.net
I realise that PS CS has a problem when processing raw files. I remember having a full set of RAW editing tools before i installed Nikon's NEF plugins. But when i deleted Nikon's NEF plugins, whatever I edited in Nikon Capture is not transferred to PS CS. Any way to include the Nikon Capture adjustments and yet have a full set of PS CS RAW editing tools?

Any solution to get a full set of PS CS RAW editing tools and yet maintain Nikon Capture's adjustments?

benedium said:
Any solution to get a full set of PS CS RAW editing tools and yet maintain Nikon Capture's adjustments?

I've just removed the NEF Plug in myself...see my post of about a day ago... I Think the problem is once you've processed in Nikon Capture they're not RAW files anymore..... Best place to look for help though is on Adobe.com. In the Forums is a section dedicated to Nikon Capture and PS CS problems under 'Camera RAW'...Hope this may help

Stroma
:)

ok thanks stroma :)
a solution i've invented myself is to save the nikon nef plugin in another folder and repaste them into PS CS Plugin, File Format Folder when i specifically want to open RAW files with Nikon Capture adjustments in PS CS.

Will check to see if there is better solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.