problem with Nikon D70

Status
Not open for further replies.

likimikuku

Nov 9, 2007
dear all,

my friend has a D702nd hand,

she face a problem when she took picture and after that she found that the playback image it does not show.

can any ppl show me the way to solve this??

so is after taking a shot, the image does not show up automatically? or press the playback button and nothing show up on LCD?
and is the manual screen function properly now?

Hi

Ya, if no image show up after a shot taken. Go to setup in menu and check if the review function is turn on. And when checking the pictures , screen is still blank, check CF card is inserted properly. possible CF card interface problem or others.

when she purchased the 2nd hand camera, did she check the playback function during the transaction? was it working then? (i know it is immaterial now, but just want to highlight the importance of checking stuff during transactions)

so is after taking a shot, the image does not show up automatically? or press the playback button and nothing show up on LCD?
and is the manual screen function properly now?

is after the shot, the image does not show...

Hi

Ya, if no image show up after a shot taken. Go to setup in menu and check if the review function is turn on. And when checking the pictures , screen is still blank, check CF card is inserted properly. possible CF card interface problem or others.

this only happen to some of the image...we try to remove and insert again for the CF card.but dun know will it happen again...

when she purchased the 2nd hand camera, did she check the playback function during the transaction? was it working then? (i know it is immaterial now, but just want to highlight the importance of checking stuff during transactions)

i dun know about this... cuz i think she just pay and take... as she dun know anything about camera....

maybe it is time to pay the service centre a visit?

is after the shot, the image does not show...

this only happen to some of the image...we try to remove and insert again for the CF card.but dun know will it happen again...

i dun know about this... cuz i think she just pay and take... as she dun know anything about camera....
D70 default setting is the image will not show up instantly, you need to go to set up manual to turn review function on.

and D70 is a rather old body, known to have the "CHA" issue, this can be fix by NSC without cost, and also try to use other CF cards to see will it function properly or not.

i guess the real solution is to get a visit to NSC...thank bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.