Problem with my sub gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

majere2sg

Mar 31, 2003
Singapore (SengKang)
majere2sg.clubsnap.org
Will look into it. Please log out of the Gallery so that we can re-configure the software.

Tried reconfiguring the software but it didn't fix the problem. It looks like the album permissions were not set correctly, and when you tried to edit it, the contents went missing (all permissions on the album were set to NOBODY).

I will have to check with Edmund to see if there is any way to recover the contents.

Hi,

I have made some changes, please try again and let me know if it works now.

Edmund said:
Hi,

I have made some changes, please try again and let me know if it works now.

I have just tried but still the same problem, the only options i have for the sub gallery is "Highlight album", "Reset Counter", "Move Album" and 'Hide Album". It is still showing as no items.

majere2sg said:
I have just tried but still the same problem, the only options i have for the sub gallery is "Highlight album", "Reset Counter", "Move Album" and 'Hide Album". It is still showing as no items.
Ok, I think I figured out what exactly your problem was (I tot you had problems modifying your Catsshots album). Your Year2004 album seems to have been renamed wrongly (i found a Year2005 album which fits your description of the number of photos).

Anyway, I have moved it back and it seems ok now. Please check.

Edmund said:
Ok, I think I figured out what exactly your problem was (I tot you had problems modifying your Catsshots album). Your Year2004 album seems to have been renamed wrongly (i found a Year2005 album which fits your description of the number of photos).

Anyway, I have moved it back and it seems ok now. Please check.

Thanks I saw it.. but when I tried to rename it to testalbum.. it gives me
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /hsphere/local/home/majere2s/majere2sg.clubsnap.org/gallery/rename_album.php on line 74

After that.. on the screen it shows
Album: Untitled
Changed:
Warning: stat(): Stat failed for /hsphere/local/home/majere2s/majere2sg.clubsnap.org/gallery/albums//album.dat (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /hsphere/local/home/majere2s/majere2sg.clubsnap.org/gallery/platform/fs_unix.php on line 73
Jan 01, 1970.
Contains: no items.

and the problem came back again.. OPPS..

Also I can't seem to login to webshell3..
gives me
Warning: Unknown(/hsphere/shared/apache/htdocs/webshell3/index.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/hsphere/shared/apache/htdocs/webshell3/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

majere2sg said:
Thanks I saw it.. but when I tried to rename it to testalbum.. it gives me
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /hsphere/local/home/majere2s/majere2sg.clubsnap.org/gallery/rename_album.php on line 74

After that.. on the screen it shows
Album: Untitled
Changed:
Warning: stat(): Stat failed for /hsphere/local/home/majere2s/majere2sg.clubsnap.org/gallery/albums//album.dat (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /hsphere/local/home/majere2s/majere2sg.clubsnap.org/gallery/platform/fs_unix.php on line 73
Jan 01, 1970.
Contains: no items.

and the problem came back again.. OPPS..
Ok, I took a closer look at the files in question and found that the album's database file is kinda corrupted. I have rectified it by moving the album out of Catsshoots and then back again.

Now it renames properly with no errors. Please verify.

(and in case you are wondering, no I did not write the gallery web application)

majere2sg said:
Also I can't seem to login to webshell3..
gives me
Warning: Unknown(/hsphere/shared/apache/htdocs/webshell3/index.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/hsphere/shared/apache/htdocs/webshell3/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0
I wouldn't be surprised. We have moved to Webshell 4 quite a number of months back. You can access your new Webshell from
http://majere2sg.clubsnap.org/login.html

Please advise where you accessed the old webshell link from.

Edmund said:
Ok, I took a closer look at the files in question and found that the album's database file is kinda corrupted. I have rectified it by moving the album out of Catsshoots and then back again.

Now it renames properly with no errors. Please verify.

(and in case you are wondering, no I did not write the gallery web application)

Thanks alot. It look okay now.

Edmund said:
I wouldn't be surprised. We have moved to Webshell 4 quite a number of months back. You can access your new Webshell from
http://majere2sg.clubsnap.org/login.html

Please advise where you accessed the old webshell link from.

I see.. I usually login to webshell by trying any invalid userid.. eg... http://majere2s.clubsnap.org

Status
Not open for further replies.