problem with lexar image rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

quekky

Sep 13, 2003
www.irphotography.com
just bought the lexar media yesterday, when i tried to use image rescue, it says cannot access the card. I'm using windows 2003 and updated image rescue to version 2, how do i rescue some images on my CF card?

lexar_error.gif

Place the card in the camera, format it, then try again.

hi, do you mind sending the image rescue file to me? i forgot to install the file...devilicboy@hotmail.com :bsmilie:
thanks

ops, didnt realize that version 2 didnt uninstall version 1 :p

devilicboy: file is 5+mb, how to send u?

Hi quekky,

where you bought your Lexar image rescue? i have been travelling the island (Singapore) looking for this software. Do not quite trust online shopping.

Went for holiday, came back and found all the images lost! GF going to kill me for that.

Pls help help lah...

those who need to recover your images, PM me, i'll see what i can do for you as a personal favour. just prepare to shell out for a bak chor mee dinner at bedok if i manage to pull things back from the digital graveyard for you :bsmilie:

AndrewLim said:
Hi quekky,

where you bought your Lexar image rescue? i have been travelling the island (Singapore) looking for this software. Do not quite trust online shopping.

Went for holiday, came back and found all the images lost! GF going to kill me for that.

Pls help help lah...

If u have the version 1, which comes free the purchase of a new Lexar card, u can upgrade to the version 2 on the Lexar website free. I don't know if they sell the software as I have never seen it.

AndrewLim said:
Hi quekky,

Pls help help lah...
go to eastgear, and ask them to send a copy of the ImageRescue v1 to you...then aft installing, upgrade to v2.....
jus be prepared to have a >9MB email inbox..

u can download v2 here (5mb). note that u need v1 to be installed 1st. image rescue comes with some lexar media, it's a small exe file inside your CF card

quekky said:
u can download v2 here (5mb). note that u need v1 to be installed 1st. image rescue comes with some lexar media, it's a small exe file inside your CF card

Ok, for those who does not own a Lexar card and is interested in the Lexar Image Rescue software, here is the link to download the Ver 1 before you can upgrade it online to Ver 2. See if it works.

http://outbox.lexarmedia.com/son-download209865/IR.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.