problem with lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngck12

Dec 4, 2007
beside jurong point
was shocked to see a lens of mine producing such colour.

2324181567_3c25e25390.jpg

&
2324180591_4b8cefe683.jpg

what could have happened to the lens? can it be saved? or.. should i say goodbye to it?

What lens and camera are you using? Did you buy this lens + camera recently?

Hey bro, this is the result of expired/poorly-preserved film!

Remember, color film has much more constraints while storing them then B/W film.

:)

Erm i stil think its a problem with lens. i kinda like the effect thou. too cool to be true. Using vivitar 19-35 f3.5-4.5.

here is a picture using my kit lens. canon 28-80. camera wise, the same canon eos 300.

2325746565_a63a0633a6.jpg

2324180591_4b8cefe683.jpg

2325746565_a63a0633a6.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Did you shoot under the same conditions / film / lighting ? quite a stunning *lens effect*

Did you shoot under the same conditions / film / lighting ? quite a stunning *lens effect*[/QUOTE]

yes, same film(should be superia 200 if im not wrong), same lighting. Same room actually so i doubt if the difference can be so vast. could it be the fogginess, cause i notice the rear lens is kinda foggy.

Tat's strange!!
Fogginess should not cause such hue-shift; I once tot its the coating on your lens have been heavily worn out...

Nevertheless, u can try another roll of fresh film on the same lens and see if the defection persist.

:)

lens? maybe

do you took the greenish photo without flash? and do have a very dirty filter attach on this lens? btw, the shots were super under, the lab still able to scan it for you, but of course the images become very grainy and off color.

the shot taken with kit lens is using flash.

try shoot some same shots with different lens, ask the lab don't do any adjustment, so you can see clearly about the differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.