Problem With Colour Callibration

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkey39

Aug 5, 2007
Hi,

Just bought Gretagmacbeth Display Colour Callibration from one of clubsnap member. There's no manual, just a software cd and a callibrator.After callibrating the colour of my lcd screen, the colour turns out to be greenish.Anybody can help me with this problem.:cry:

Yes, all the settings that I choose is correct. Is it all brands of callibrator are the same that it will detect the room lighting? Mine, it stated that it detects the room lighting for the callibration. Do I need to switch off all lights to callibrate? Please help.:cry:

Are you using the Huey? The little pen like thing?
Think that one is not very good. Have seen this problem before.

Did you choose the right colour temp when calibrating?

OT abit: sharkey39: Up the irons! :p Izzit me or do you find A Matter of Life and Death abit proggie on some tracks.

Does it need to be calibrated without ambient light, i.e. calibrate in a dark room without other light source?

I switch off all lights when I calibrate using Spyder.

Download the version 1.0.5 installer.
You need a little time to get use to the new colours.

Yes,i'm using the Huey. I also calibrated in a dark room but the problem still there. Only that the greenish colour reduce a little. Zaxh81, where can I download the latest software version of 1.0.5?:confused:

I understand that you should calibrate in the same environment you will be working on. Try to block-off natural light sources as color temperature changes constantly and throws-off your calibration.

Ideally, all your light sources should be of the same kind, e.g., not mixing halogens with flourescents.

Status
Not open for further replies.