Problem with Bridge Preview Pane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
My problems with photo editing software and hardware continues.

All of a sudden, the preview panel of Bridge fails to work. Normally, when I highlight a thumbnail, the same image will show up on the preview panel. Now, nothing shows.

The funny thing is, over the preview panel, what is showing is actually whatever is open immediately underneath Bridge.

BTW, I am running Vista :( and it's CS3.

corrupted cache? is it only that folder or all folders? maybe can try purging the cache.

can have a screen shot?... might be useful to see what has visibly changed on bridge...

My problems with photo editing software and hardware continues.

All of a sudden, the preview panel of Bridge fails to work. Normally, when I highlight a thumbnail, the same image will show up on the preview panel. Now, nothing shows.

The funny thing is, over the preview panel, what is showing is actually whatever is open immediately underneath Bridge.

BTW, I am running Vista :( and it's CS3.

Ah...I have the same problem on Bridge that came with CS2....Vista also. :(

There was once after an auto update the entire NEF plug in was gone, and I had to re-install that manually.

Have not found a solution to the Bridge Preview problem yet, so I am watching this space closely :).

OK, found a forum discussion where it was suggested that the cache should be purged after any new updates.

I tried and it worked for me.:gbounce:

Tools > Cache > Purge Central Cache

Found solution for Adobe Tech Support

The "Use Software Rendering" box was accidentally unchecked.

edit>preference>Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.