Problem witb 350D LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 bu'a

Sep 8, 2005
Hello to all;)
I've just bought a 350D, but its LCD turns out to be very bad. The worst i've ever seen :cry: It looks very noisy although the images are noise free... It may looks like the LCD on mobile fone when u record video at night. And, 1 more thing, it's normal in daylight...:dunno:

jc1

Jan 28, 2005
Bt Panjang
My old Cannon power shot Pro90 faced similar problem when battery level was low.
It could be due to unexpected problem battery,too.

megaweb

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
7 bu'a said:
Hello to all;)
I've just bought a 350D, but its LCD turns out to be very bad. The worst i've ever seen :cry: It looks very noisy although the images are noise free... It may looks like the LCD on mobile fone when u record video at night. And, 1 more thing, it's normal in daylight...:dunno:
Where did you get your 350D? You should go back to the shop and compare your 350D LCD with other 350D.

7 bu'a

Sep 8, 2005
Uhm, thank u all... I have solved the problem. It's caused by the LCD protecting plate ... Purchased for 12 $ and now must throw it away :cry: and 1 more question : is the AF system of 350D too weak compare to D70 or other? I find it misfocus 99% when subject is 5m away or further. I know there's problem with tamron 28-75 so, i decided go for Sigma 24-70 2.8 EX DG but received the same problem but dont know weather it's font or back focus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom