Problem Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

conkeychua

Aug 19, 2009
Hi All,

I have a problem with pictures that i have taken ( They look like my lens are dirty )

And while i was trying to get someone here to comment, i found out that i cant copy and paste the pictures ( So now i have another problems )

IF anyone can help reply me on this i would also like to ask the following question.

1) Im a newb so should i post my newb questions with pictures in the newb corner or critics corner?

2) What are the steps for me to be able to post those pictures?

Thanks alot for the replies in advance.

Cheers!

if u like to be critiqued post @ critique. Try online host like photobucket.com or flickr or sth, paste the IMAGE CODE here.

Hi All,

I have a problem with pictures that i have taken ( They look like my lens are dirty )

And while i was trying to get someone here to comment, i found out that i cant copy and paste the pictures ( So now i have another problems )

IF anyone can help reply me on this i would also like to ask the following question.

1) Im a newb so should i post my newb questions with pictures in the newb corner or critics corner?

Cheers!

See here and here.

Last edited:

Bro,

Firstly, thanks alot for the link and i have managed to post my pictures on CS. Apprently i put it up in the critics corner but nothing showed up. I understand that the moderators will have to review them before putting up. but it seems that there are new thread being put up like 5 hrs ago when i had posted mine 1 day ago.... Will the moderators let you know if they decided to reject your thread while you just wait and wait or will they inform you what was wrong?

Apprently i had a similar thread that i created and was closed by the mods, was given a link to read but after reading, i still do not know what was wrong in the thread. Sent the mod a private msg and no replies..... Dun really know what to do and what not to do here. :(

CHeers!

Hi conkeychua,

It is actually basic netiquette to read the forum/subforum rules before posting. This is applicable not only on ClubSNAP, but is true regardless of which forums you are going to, at least on planet Earth. The purpose of these rules is not to make your life difficult, but to put in some disciplines to make the forums/subforums a better place for all members.

For Critique Corner, please do read the Critique Corner subforum's guidelines before posting. As for your thread, it is still pending approval. But after I briefly looked it through, I'm very sure it will be deleted without notice as it did not follow the guidelines. And no you will not be notified, as already stated in the rules.

I do hope you could spend some times reading through the guidelines posted as stickies on top of the subforums you wish to participate.

Cheers. :)

P/S: forum related questions should normally be posted in the FAQs and Feedback subforum. But since you're quite new here, I'll just let it be. ;)

In addition, beside Critique Corner there are other sections where images can be posted for further discussions which are not (yet?) suitable or meant for Critique Corner.
Newbies Corner is rather generic for all kinds of topics. Any picture that can be allocated to a certain genre or topic is better placed in the respective subforum.

Hi conkeychua,

It is actually basic netiquette to read the forum/subforum rules before posting. This is applicable not only on ClubSNAP, but is true regardless of which forums you are going to, at least on planet Earth. The purpose of these rules is not to make your life difficult, but to put in some disciplines to make the forums/subforums a better place for all members.

For Critique Corner, please do read the Critique Corner subforum's guidelines before posting. As for your thread, it is still pending approval. But after I briefly looked it through, I'm very sure it will be deleted without notice as it did not follow the guidelines. And no you will not be notified, as already stated in the rules.

I do hope you could spend some times reading through the guidelines posted as stickies on top of the subforums you wish to participate.

Cheers. :)

P/S: forum related questions should normally be posted in the FAQs and Feedback subforum. But since you're quite new here, I'll just let it be. ;)

Bro,

Thanks alot for the reply. Well i guess people have broke alot of trust due to abuse in forums for you guys to have to make such rules. Well im not a forum person so i guess that makes things worst as im new to DSLR and FORUMs as well :(

I would like to assure you that im not here to break or bend the rules but just that after purchasing the camera, am eager to know why and how ( Like a kid i guess :) )

Anyways, thanks alot for your help and patience. I'll try again on the pictures where help is needed. Also for pictures like that, can it be under the newbie corner?

Cheers!

No worries bro. We understand you're new to the forum and will need some time to get use to it.

For posting pics, we would actually like to encourage newbies to post them into the respective gallery subforums instead of here. As Octarine had mentioned above, if you're not looking for critiques but just to share your photos, do post them in the galleries according to their genre. Otherwise, for technical discussions, you're welcome to post them here.

No worries bro. We understand you're new to the forum and will need some time to get use to it.

For posting pics, we would actually like to encourage newbies to post them into the respective gallery subforums instead of here. As Octarine had mentioned above, if you're not looking for critiques but just to share your photos, do post them in the galleries according to their genre. Otherwise, for technical discussions, you're welcome to post them here.

Ok thanks alot for the advise :)

Will stick to the guidelines and post them to know what went wrong with my settings for the pictures.

Thanks alot once again.

Cheers!

Cheers!

because you think your lens is dirty, you can post in general/tech.. alternatively newbie corner isn't too bad.

critique corner more for issues with feedback - whether you want to know if people think your photo is good, how it should be improved, etc..

for how to post.. go and check the newbies corner stickies..

Status
Not open for further replies.