Problem on photo resize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkingx

Sep 17, 2008
Singapore. North/East
HI all, I'm a flickr free account user. :confused: Well, as we know free account only give us 100mb to upload for a month. And if I upload my original photo to it, very fast it will use up the 100mb within a month.. So what I do is, trying to resize the photo to a smaller resolution for smaller size (500x375) But the picture i resized, will never be the same as I upload to flickr.. As I compared both (500x375) picture, 1 is full resolution uploaded, another personally resized... The one that I resized lose detail, becoming soften.. while the origina photo I uploaded at flickr keep it's original detail, shapness...

anyway I can do, to resize it without losing any detail?
:bigeyes:p/s how come I upload original to flickr, and flickr resize it to 500x375 no detail was loss?

tired to sharpen the image that i resize, but still, the original image i upload to flickr then flickr change it to (500x375) quality seems to be much better.

tired to sharpen the image that i resize, but still, the original image i upload to flickr then flickr change it to (500x375) quality seems to be much better.
Photobucket...Snapfish...heck even blogs are good for hosting. If you need more advanced features, Flickr not really expensive.

You'd need to know how to sharpen it properly. Each user have a different way of doing so. And it's up to individual preference on how the results are gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.