Problem occur in my d5000. Advise needed.

hartzdevil

Jan 2, 2010
Singapore
Sometime in the process of photo taking, some photo will appear this way as shown below. So izzit the problem is from my dslr itself or got problem with the Memory Stick?:(
DSC_3832.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_3836.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_3906.jpg
[/IMG]

why dont u try another memory stick and see if its still a problem? when u preview it in ur camera display does it have the same prob?

1. Format memory card using the camera; don't use computer.

2. Transfer file from camera to computer using the USB cable; set connection to Mass Storage (it'll treat your memory card like and external HDD)

why dont u try another memory stick and see if its still a problem? when u preview it in ur camera display does it have the same prob?

Ok i will try with another ms and see how it goes if still the same problem guess need to head down to the service center liao.:confused:
thanks man.

Last edited:
1. Format memory card using the camera; don't use computer.

2. Transfer file from camera to computer using the USB cable; set connection to Mass Storage (it'll treat your memory card like and external HDD)

I will try this 2 methods and c how it goes. thanks man

What a pity!! Yr photos are Beautiful! gives me another reason to regret buying the 500D...

it's more the photographer than the equipment! Don't regret buying the 500D! It's a really capable camera!

I hope TS managed to solve his problem. Looks bad, but may be a simple fix as what some have suggested.

The memory card which brand ?

urrrgh... throw it away... unless it can be used as a thumb-drive (coupled with SD card reader) for non-essential stuff.