Probably 2003's strangest photography book


Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelLee

Senior Member
May 19, 2003
3,748
19
38
JB, SG
hi sebastian,
wondering does national library carry this book ?
 

MichaelLee

Senior Member
May 19, 2003
3,748
19
38
JB, SG
sebastiansong said:
Only 4 copies left in stock... hurry....
tomshen said:
wah your taste is very special, wondering how did u come across this book? ;)

probably sebastian bought one when there is 5 copies left ... :bsmilie:
 

sebastiansong

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2002
1,556
0
36
47
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Belle&Sebastain said:
so you got it right?
if you mean personal copy... no

what is this sudden interest in whether I bought this book or not? Even if I did, I wont be lending it. I rarely lend books and don intend to in the near future.
 

Belle&Sebastain

Senior Member
Jun 27, 2002
3,796
1
0
here
www.9frames.com
sebastiansong said:
if you mean personal copy... no

what is this sudden interest in whether I bought this book or not? Even if I did, I wont be lending it. I rarely lend books and don intend to in the near future.

just curious abt the content. heehee ;)
 

tomshen

Senior Member
Feb 20, 2002
3,644
0
36
Singapore
sebastiansong said:
Never doubt the Myth... never :nono:
So I guess your home must have many such treasures. Am I right? ;) ... since you never doubt me... :bsmilie:
 

sebastiansong

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2002
1,556
0
36
47
Singapore
www.pbase.com
tomshen said:
So I guess your home must have many such treasures. Am I right? ;) ... since you never doubt me... :bsmilie:
As photographers we can choose our subjects and define our domain. We of all people should not act like schoolgirls and giggle at nudes or worse still condemn it without attempting to understand it.

content that expands and inspire the reader's horizon are treasures, regardless of not if there are nudes inside.

I do not understand your statement "your home must have many such treasures". Kindly do not make statements that you cannot backup nor verify. Thank you.
 

tomshen

Senior Member
Feb 20, 2002
3,644
0
36
Singapore
sebastiansong said:
As photographers we can choose our subjects and define our domain. We of all people should not act like schoolgirls and giggle at nudes or worse still condemn it without attempting to understand it.

content that expands and inspire the reader's horizon are treasures, regardless of not if there are nudes inside.

I do not understand your statement "your home must have many such treasures". Kindly do not make statements that you cannot backup nor verify. Thank you.
My bad! sorry friend if my jokes hurt you. Sorry! Don't take it seriously pls.
 

MichaelLee

Senior Member
May 19, 2003
3,748
19
38
JB, SG
hi...sebatian,

be easy......dun take it serious...

regret if my reply on your thread had offended u..
 

sebastiansong

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2002
1,556
0
36
47
Singapore
www.pbase.com
tomshen said:
My bad! sorry friend if my jokes hurt you. Sorry! Don't take it seriously pls.
you're the Myth... I make case with you in public... no one will pm me for more info and ask me to MO for them...

must pre empt.. hahahahahahaha

ohhhh no.. now everyone know... aiyoh...

anyway any PM on this matter will be automatically deleted
 

Mocha

New Member
Oct 9, 2002
330
0
0
Florida SG
www.pbase.com
sebastiansong said:
As photographers we can choose our subjects and define our domain. We of all people should not act like schoolgirls and giggle at nudes or worse still condemn it without attempting to understand it.

content that expands and inspire the reader's horizon are treasures, regardless of not if there are nudes inside.

I do not understand your statement "your home must have many such treasures". Kindly do not make statements that you cannot backup nor verify. Thank you.

cheam... :devil:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.