Pro Show Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

nokin

Dec 18, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Anyone using Pro Show Gold in this Community? Is it a "OK" or "GOOD" s/w for slideshow, background music (mp3,cda) insertion ok?

Was looking for it, went to Challenger but not available. Have to order on line or is it available at retail shops and how much does it cost?

Appreciate any information.
Thanks

sriram

Mar 10, 2002
Check the reviews on dpreview.com. Most people want to do really bad things to the company for the quality of the software and support.

nokin

Dec 18, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
sriram said:
Check the reviews on dpreview.com. Most people want to do really bad things to the company for the quality of the software and support.
Yes, there are a lot of controversies over at dpreview abt this s/w. I'm looking for a relatively good slideshow s/w that allows drag and drop of jpg with background music insertion (multiple mp3 or cda) not only one where it loops throughout the slideshow. Kinda boring listening the same piece of music over and over again.

Any recommendations?
Thanks

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
nokin said:
Yes, there are a lot of controversies over at dpreview abt this s/w. I'm looking for a relatively good slideshow s/w that allows drag and drop of jpg with background music insertion (multiple mp3 or cda) not only one where it loops throughout the slideshow. Kinda boring listening the same piece of music over and over again.

Any recommendations?
Thanks
so far, no complaints from my friend and i using pro show. yup, u have to download online and pay them. can't get locally, i think. its quite easy to use for beginners. but, compared to memories-on-tv, its very limited if you wish to do fancy stuff. you can try memories-on-tv, available in challenger for ard $20 (member price).

nokin

Dec 18, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
nightwolf75 said:
so far, no complaints from my friend and i using pro show. yup, u have to download online and pay them. can't get locally, i think. its quite easy to use for beginners. but, compared to memories-on-tv, its very limited if you wish to do fancy stuff. you can try memories-on-tv, available in challenger for ard $20 (member price).
Memories-on-tv, that's the one developed by a couple of local guys right? Maybe I'll do a search to see if there're any reviews on it. Perhaps I should support our local developers.

Thanks nightwolf for your response :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom