Pro Photog Coffee Morning??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agetan

Dec 31, 2004
www.tomato.sg
Hello guys...

Just a thought... While Jing is trying to firm up with the details about the forum thingy, I am thinking of doing something more face to face.

My thought is to have a coffee morning meet up?

It could be at my studio or anywhere...

Anyone up for it?

It will have to be weekdays morning, perhaps 9-11am for a chat in anything related to photography business.

Regards,

Hart

i like the idea and this is going to sound ironic, but can we meet over lunch cos i have to work! haha.

If it is possible, I am more than happy to sacrifice some sleep and start the event at 7-8am so everyone can get on with their life after that.

The idea here is to get everyone to contribute when they come to the meeting... not just the classic, come listen, take and no thank you...

So I suppose, if you don't think about contributing anything... please don't show up.

What I would like to see happen is pro from different field chip-in so everyone from the meeting benefits from it.

I could draft up a few topics and so everyone can come with an idea on what to say?

Regards,

Hart

I could draft up a few topics and so everyone can come with an idea on what to say?

Regards,

Hart

why not? however the tendency is once you draft the topics, people will tend to discuss over the forum instead.

no one seems to be interested anyway...

won't be bother to arrange if there isn't enough interest.

Regards,

Hart

Depends on the venue, I travel from East to Science Park daily so unless the meeting point is someplace central like Suntect City or Raffles Place (Suntec more choices for breakfast and coffee IMHO) I doubt if I can make it.

no one seems to be interested anyway...

won't be bother to arrange if there isn't enough interest.

Regards,

Hart

dude your call...sometimes you dont need a group to start ideas rolling.

Count me in for the face to face meetup.
Hope to get share / some biz ideas from you guys .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.