Private Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhiliang

Dec 20, 2006
Serangoon
Hi,

I am doing a photoshoot with a model on Tuesday morning on 15th May. Its meant to be a 2:1 3 hour outdoor shoot but last minute a dear bro of mine pulled out because of some work commitments. Would still like the shoot to continue and i am looking for someone to go along with me if you are interested or if you are free on that day.

PM me or leave a msg over here and i will send you the details of the model. Due to privacy reasons for the model, i will not post the pictures here. The themes of the shoot are still open for discussion and do let me know too what you intend to shoot.

Again, this is not an organized shoot and its not for profit either.

Thank you.

Regards,

Zhiliang

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the interest and replies, if you have noticed, i have sent all who pm me with the details. If you are interested do pm me and let me know so that we can have a confirmation soon and i can let the model know the details.

Thanks, hear from you all again.

Regards,

Zhiliang

Shoot is still open. Upz :thumbsup:

Hi, thanks for all the interest. I am currently still looking for one more photographer for the shoot.

Confirmed participants:-

1. myself

2. desmondwz

Thanks once again.

Hi a final confirmation,

1. myself

2. desmondwz

3. sgcameras

Unconfirmed:-

1. blueayz

Thanks for all others who have considered, have a blessed week. :)

1. myself

2. desmondwz

3. sgcameras

4. blueayz

Hey see you guys on Tues. :D

No worries blueayz, will see you another time.... Thanks again. ;)

1. myself

2. desmondwz

3. sgcameras

Anyone else want to come along, feel free to pm me or leave a msg here.

Shoot shoot shoot ! ! ! :thumbsup:

Hi bros,

Sorry for the wet weather. Shoot has been postponed but we are pushing it out for next week as the model mentioned that that is the earliest she can make it. I let you know again. Thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.