prison break. what will linc do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird17

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2008
north
anyone watch this series? ideas and what will the outcome be?

bellick's dead..quite sad! haha

yeah.. i always thought he is a kia si fella but somehow we saw a gd side of him.

season 4 they go after the company with sucre, mahone, sarah and bellick.

haha we al know.. now it seems liek they are ganging up with the company to take on that don self. i cant stand the way that joker talk..:bsmilie:

linc recieved the black file titled tomestone 2 i wonder wad is it. haha

yeah.. i always thought he is a kia si fella but somehow we saw a gd side of him.

haha we al know.. now it seems liek they are ganging up with the company to take on that don self. i cant stand the way that joker talk..:bsmilie:

linc recieved the black file titled tomestone 2 i wonder wad is it. haha

haha. i havent watch until that far yet. too much conspiracy already.

hahah just watched todays release.
Sucre left the team(on good terms)...
its left to the 2 and a half of them to get sylla back

Linc will definitely do everything he can to save his brother.

Linc will definitely do everything he can to save his brother.

yeah.. i think so too.. but linc isn't the smartest dude on the block. Mikey never fails to amaze me.. in the end i feel the company isn't as bad as it seems but still what abt cambodia war etc etc??? about power etc..

all i could recalled is they (Mahone, Gretchen and Whistler) got out from the Mexico jail except T-bag and whistler dropped that 'book'. thought Sucre was identified prior to his release by T-bag and got locked-up; how did he got out?

thought Sara was killed? So the head doesn't belong to Sara

starting to read this this http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/recaps/401.htm

caught every single episode since it's first release..

Last edited:
hahah just watched todays release.
Sucre left the team(on good terms)...
its left to the 2 and a half of them to get sylla back

how did u watch the season 4?
likely when will they release it in SG? OT, how about LOST?

Last edited:
how did u watch the season 4? with bit torrent?
likely when will they release it in SG? OT, how about LOST?

bro.... no ilegal stuffs here. but you an try google. i watched it on a blogspot site..

he will lock himself up

that is the ultimate ending of prison break, which i stopped watching somewhere in the middle of season 2.

there are better series to watch! :bsmilie:

he will lock himself up

that is the ultimate ending of prison break, which i stopped watching somewhere in the middle of season 2.

there are better series to watch! :bsmilie:

nono i think company is gd.. hahha i love mahonee.. hes da man.. is it?? like? CSI i watch till damn sian.. u in UK rite?? i love to watch "DA ALI G show" hahaa

nono i think company is gd.. hahha i love mahonee.. hes da man.. is it?? like? CSI i watch till damn sian.. u in UK rite?? i love to watch "DA ALI G show" hahaa

watch the west wing, there's a reason why it ran 7? seasons.

or boomtown, which ran one pathetic season even though it was so good. :)

prison break gets old after a while - it's just guy gets owned, guy going to own, then kena owned, then people take turns to get owned until you just get sick of waiting who's going to be owned by whom or what next.

Mahone. T-bag and of course, Michael. they have a unique character that'll captivate the audience. BigBird, PM enable...:)

Now that Scofield is being cured from his tumor, Linc on his own, Mahone on the run.... damn Gretchen she's hot! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.