Priorities and choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

giantcanopy

Feb 11, 2007
SG
Just a poll to find out what are your priorities in life.
The answer might be all too simple and clear cut initially, but somehow the same answer got less and less convincing as years progressed.

Ryan

I don't see any poll..

I did not put $$ renumeration into the equation, but can take it that #1 is potentially much better towards the later part of life. #2 lets you live comfortably :)

It's good to have a carer but my personal view is that it shouldn't eat into our personal time, be it for leisure or for family.

I'm sort of feeling guilty I'm not spending enough quality time with my son.

Thanks for sharing cmeptb72

Anyone who chose #1 care to share their thoughts as well?
Not using this post to determine or decide anything.

Blissfully single or married, all comments welcomed

:)

Ya, both must give me more then enough $$ that is. Meaning, I can buy D3 and several lens per month.

Ya, both must give me more then enough $$ that is. Meaning, I can buy D3 and several lens per month.

Urm D3 definitely can. several lens will depend on wat u referrin to ..

Whichever. When they give me enough $$ so that I won't even think (too much) about it.

for fresh graduates... the first option.

after a few years working, the second option.

for fresh graduates... the first option.

after a few years working, the second option.

Second that.....after I got married, I opted for the 2nd option.

Am planning to settle down soon, hence the cross-road, although she mentioned she will support my decision wholeheartedly .. :what:

Am planning to settle down soon, hence the cross-road, although she mentioned she will support my decision wholeheartedly .. :what:

Not sure if you fellow married people agree with me...

To some extent, it's usually not having a spouse that really changes one's life but having children when things really change. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.