Printing Small cards to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeter

May 1, 2004
Anyone knows where to print cheap card-likes photos ? so that i can keep them in my wallet ? i heard its like 2R type of photos... bt i am not sure where provides the printing of it !

leeter said:
Anyone knows where to print cheap card-likes photos ? so that i can keep them in my wallet ? i heard its like 2R type of photos... bt i am not sure where provides the printing of it !

I also interested to know. Anyone know the pricing also?

how about using photoshop to join 2 - 3 photos together side by side and printing as a 4R? u can cut up the 4R into different pieces after that to achieve the "2R" size?

ask for wallet size. it's available at most photo labs.

usually abt $1 each due to the extra work involved.

The size you're looking for is 2R, cost is usually $1 to $1.50 at most photo lab. The other alternative you can ask for is 4-up, which is 4 photos (usually the same picture) in a 4R photo size. Its abit smaller than 2R. Not every photo lab might have this so u have to ask around. KT at Hong Lim Complex does this.

Cheers

the price is abit high :sweat: initially i thought the smaller the cheaper :D Tks guys for the info :thumbsup:

Haha, 4R already 30 cents at some labs, how much cheaper can 2R get :-Þ. OK lah, $1 for a photo of your gf to keep in your wallet not too much rite ?

haha, not only me interested in this idea, haha.. so many ppl interestED too !! :) hmm... i will go check it out bahz !! thnx !! but hor, smaller, will it be clear like that 'neoprint' machines ?

hmmm.... get a friend wif a photoprinter to print for you.....haha....few cents only haha...

Serious mahz ? haha.. i locatEd in West Side of Singapore, haha... where u living in ? Oh, BTW, anyone knows how to make photos like NEoprints ? clear off the background with ease, then put a few nice nice fake stars and heart on the pictures ?

Status
Not open for further replies.