Printing shop (poster, tickets, booklet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Mar 12, 2004
CCK
Hi fellas,
My friend is involved in a drama production. I'm helping her to find out which places print the above (posters, tickets, booklets) for the publicity.
So if you guys know any place that offer good services at competitive price, do let me know yah :)
Please Post here or pm me the details

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

There's a shop at Sim Lim Square B1 doing these stuff - you might want to check their rates. It's just outside the lift.

imaginary_number said:
There's a shop at Sim Lim Square B1 doing these stuff - you might want to check their rates. It's just outside the lift.

That's fast :)
Thanks.

Anymore places??

How many pieces are you intending to print?
For small run jobs (e.g. a few hundres pieces) typical print shops at Peninsular Plaza will do the job.

If it goes to a few thousand it may be worthwhile to look for larger printing companies, e.g. those at industrial parks.

call wendy @ 97486755 if you planning to print more than 1k per item, her rates are quite good.

quote my name, gilbert from projectshop and she may offer you a discount.

if you are planning to print a few hundred, then try Ling image at
420 north bridge road
#01-04 north bridge centre
tel:63381243.

:thumbsup: rates

try Simple Digital at Hong Lim Complex...look for yonnis or william..superb price and quality..best digital prints so far and most number of machines....tell them that ivan recommended....they print lots of stuff for Singtel...Macdonalds and as well as TCS.....cinematic posters as well...call them at 65355334...they will work miracles for you :)

try Esther at 93859094
Accuracy Typeset N Print

Did printing for my hall production play with them

hi...try Graphifinity at kaki Bukit......the number is 67497665. they did many posters prints and advertising stuff at a good price...think they did for shopping malls as well

I had my photo enlarge there b4... good stuff they did...

Thank you for all the infos :thumbsup:

Will look them up for sure :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.