Printing passport photos - what photo paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SzennyBoy

Mar 3, 2002
London, UK
www.zen76903.zen.co.uk
Hey guys 'n' gals,
Quick question here, I'm in the process of printing my baby daughter's passport photo for her S'pore passport application but have run into a tiny little snag... what paper to use? Epson matte (must go and buy) or semi-gloss (already have at home) photo paper? The passport application instructions say photos must be on matte or semi-matte paper, so is semi-matte equivalent to semi-gloss?

SzennyBoy said:
Hey guys 'n' gals,
Quick question here, I'm in the process of printing my baby daughter's passport photo for her S'pore passport application but have run into a tiny little snag... what paper to use? Epson matte (must go and buy) or semi-gloss (already have at home) photo paper? The passport application instructions say photos must be on matte or semi-matte paper, so is semi-matte equivalent to semi-gloss?

Actually you can apply online for Singapore Passport. No need to print ;) Just gotten mine a couple of day back.

I print my passport photos on 'pearl' paper.. which I guess is semi-matt/gloss.. So I guess its ok..

But also, you can do passport application online.. just send them a jpg file... even easier..!

Go check the website ;)

i just applied for a passport for my daughter a week ago. submit the picture online! no need to print. save $10 handling fees! ;)

Thanks guys, so I guess the semi-gloss photo paper will be fine.

I don't think I have much choice in the form of application as it is a complicated one... its combined with a citizenship application (requiring a whole wodge of documents, parents and child) which must be completed before the passport application can be processed. Moreover, the application is being done from London (where we now live).

Semi glossy is ok. I've submitted it before.

Okay... the deed is done.

Printed the photos on the 2100 with Epson Premium Semi-Glossy Photo Paper last evening and submitted them with the applications to the Consular Office here in London this morning. They okayed the photos so that's that!

Status
Not open for further replies.