Printing on Cardboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hommie

Oct 11, 2004
Singapore
Any Cser know of any photo printing service to do printing or developing photos on thicker material? Something like those travel postcard but bigger.

Many thanks! :D

They are printing on Artcard... better quality will be Grade 1 card... Peninsula plaza has a few printing shops... but note they are doing laser printing... ;)

satan_18349 said:
They are printing on Artcard... better quality will be Grade 1 card... Peninsula plaza has a few printing shops... but note they are doing laser printing... ;)
Thanks, any more details like which floor of Peninsular Plaza, how much they cost, how big etc? ;p

Many thanks again!

Anymore printing shop? :D

how thick do you need?

most printers I know can only take around 230gsm paper.

there are some thick inkjet paper, are those enough?

if not then print and mount te prints on the card that you need

You can go to Bras Basah Complex. 230gsm is tick but if you want a ticker 1 use 260gsm artcart glossy to have a photo like result, if not you got to use 230 matt Artcard.

There is another way, print on 230gsm artcard and use perm spray mount to stick it with a mounting board.

ortega said:
how thick do you need?

most printers I know can only take around 230gsm paper.

there are some thick inkjet paper, are those enough?

if not then print and mount te prints on the card that you need
As thick as the travel picture postcard of scenaric. I think I would wanna rule out spray mounting them on a mounting board because I will be bending them. Does anyone know that Peace Centre have those?

Thanks a million! :D

travel glossy postcard are using artcard 260+++/300+ gsm but digital only can print up to up to 260gsm max. If you are printing 1000 above with the same picture you can go for offset.

correct me if i'm wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.