Printing of 4R photos and Portfolio Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, need the advices of the more experienced photographers here.

Firstly, i would like to ask what is the appropriate/ or minimum MP required to print 4R in order not to produce pixel-like photos? Do the staff at the photo shop do further PP to the photos, e.g further reduce the MP?

Secondly, Anyone knows where can i get someone to produce and print out a portfolio booklet of my photos and roughly what's the cost of that? Can they produce like just 5 copies?

Lastly....anyone knows where can i get super long photo frame (100cm x 25cm)?

Thanks and Happy CNY!

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
hate to do this, but if you just do a "SEARCH" you'll get tons of information ....:dunno:

sabee

Mar 12, 2009
Upper Serangoon
www.flickr.com
With 300 DPI prints, 1200 x 1800 which is around 2.1 megapixel

Yes, they may also touch up your photos, like slighty sharpening, contrast adjustments etc, you can request them not to do it.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
Firstly, i would like to ask what is the appropriate/ or minimum MP required to print 4R in order not to produce pixel-like photos? Do the staff at the photo shop do further PP to the photos, e.g further reduce the MP?

Secondly, Anyone knows where can i get someone to produce and print out a portfolio booklet of my photos and roughly what's the cost of that? Can they produce like just 5 copies?
1) depends on dpi, you can google for that

2) depends on the photo lab. you can always request that they do not touch your photos. of course, whether they listen is another thing...

3) can always ask around. sunshine plaza got loads of printing shops. there would be a great bet, along with peace centre area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom