Printing from Kiosks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joywalker

Mar 22, 2003
East
joywalker.blogspot.com
Using my thumbdrive,I've printed the same digital pics from different photo kiosks today.Wanted to find out which one looks better.

Here's the result:

kodak-vs-fuji.jpg

The ones on the left are from a Kodak kiosk.The ones on the right are from a Fujifilm kiosk.
They both looked fine to me but I prefer the prints from the Kodak cos they looked closer to what I have on my laptop/camera.

Just want to share my experience here. :)

hmmm the output differs quite a bit from the pics above.

i have tried both and didn't like them. but the fujifilm kiosk i would say produced closer to what i wanted.

hmmm the output differs quite a bit from the pics above.

i have tried both and didn't like them. but the fujifilm kiosk i would say produced closer to what i wanted.

Yes,quite a bit of difference.Colors on the prints from Fujifilm seems lighter,comparing to the Kodak ones.

For kiosks printing, I prefers Fujifilm's quality. However, they are not 100% self-service, payment wise.

has the photo quality got to do with the kiosk or the printer? are the printers standard across all the outlet in the same chain?

how much does it cost to print a 4R print by the way..?

thanks!

has the photo quality got to do with the kiosk or the printer? are the printers standard across all the outlet in the same chain?

how much does it cost to print a 4R print by the way..?

thanks!

Not sure about the printers standard.So far,I've only been to one kiosk of Fujifilm and Kodak.

4R print is 50 cents. :D

Not sure about the printers standard.So far,I've only been to one kiosk of Fujifilm and Kodak.

4R print is 50 cents. :D

thanks man! 50 cents a print isnt too bad..

my aunty goes to JB to get her photos printed off her digital camera every once in awhile apparently its RM0.30 there. i didnt know that there was such a large disparity in the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.