Printing cardboard CD case

Status
Not open for further replies.

david_goh

May 10, 2006
Bt Panjang
www.glorystudio.net
I have been giving customers soft copies via those paper cd envelopes that you can purchase in bookshops. Using the paper envelope, I have to be careful when delivering else it will be folded and doesn't look good when it reaches the customers' place.

Does anyone know where I can print those cardboard cd envelopes? You know, the kind with a printed cover and a slot inside for you to slide the cd in. Thanks for input.

I think TS probably want to personalised the CD Cover? If not, what GalvinTing has suggest would suffice.

If you want a card board cover, you got to go to a designer/ printer, do the layout and then they do a print run for you. Usually minimum order quanity is 500 pcs or more. Shouldnt cost much, a few hundred dollars only.

It does make a good impression to yr client.

Yup, one thing is to personalize the cover. It is also because that I find it easier to keep a cardboard case as compare to a jewel case. :)

The thing is, not all printers provide that service. That's why I started this thread to see if there are any recommendation.

Last edited:
go to the designers, they will design and do the artwork and then source for the correct printer that can do the job.
you just approve design and pay money when you receive the finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.