printing and wedding album

Status
Not open for further replies.

trendmatrix

Jan 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Recently I wish to play around with Photoshop and to create collages (magazine style) for my ROM photos. For instance, I can combine 3 or 4 photos into a big photo. Though I know it can be done in Photoshop, I am not sure where can I print these big pictures out (such as 12R or 15R). And also what are the cost of printing 12R or 15R?

And also where to purchase those wedding albums we saw in bridal studio?
I need those albums, so that I can stick my 12R or 15R collages into the album. I have seen gloryworkz website but am not sure if they carry those wedding albums in Bridal studios. Anyone know where to get these albums and cost?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
TM

Wah, I know it's not cheap printing the larger sizes. But I know Instant Photo @ Lau Pa Sat there does customised printing.

Why don't you approach the bridal shops and ask them if they could custom made one for you. These albums are not ready made I think. So it will likely to cost a lot.

espn said:
Wah, I know it's not cheap printing the larger sizes. But I know Instant Photo @ Lau Pa Sat there does customised printing.

Hi ESPN,
Do you know approximately how much is a 12R or 15R cost per print?

espn said:

Hi ESPN,

And why do I need customised printing? You mean printing 12R or 15R is considered as customised printing?

Try mach photo at singapore post payar lebar, #b1-04 i think.

trendmatrix said:
Hi ESPN,

And why do I need customised printing? You mean printing 12R or 15R is considered as customised printing?
I think it's like 5c per square inch or something?

I'm talking customised printing is because if you can't find an album to match your prints, you can still print to match your album ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.